Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 85 - Elegant Socialite: Scum only deserve spending the rest of their lives with each other

Yeah its the longest so far at 25 so far
Vampire was 22,
Movie star was 17 and
The first was 20

This arc was pretty boring overall toh. I feel like the husband ( who is really the true culprit ) hasn't been really punished. But for the next arcs things will get mixed up a little, I'm happy to see what's going to happen

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ratboy best boy obviously
This arc i think got a little too long, but alas, it ends now

Aggregator gang
The main question is - did she use the shota form to spend some time with pleasure? And if she did, does it count as bestiality?

Aggregator gang
can't believe Bai ting didn't regret anything. Just on how things turned out for her. Also how did she think she was the frmale lead in what was sup[osed to be a comedy?

The only one who was repenting and come to his sense is the ex husband
Until the end, he didn't even take the little kindness Xia gave him.
Very good.

In the original timeline he didn't cheat and come to his sense anyway.

imo she was too relaxed with the cheater in this arc 😂 i know he seemed to repent and mellow down at the end but i still remember how abusive he was in the beginning and i would have preferred if she used the marshal's authority to sentence both the cheater and the bitch to prison for a long time

lmao and to tink he wanted to be a handsome human in the side story

Little guy XD

Su Luxia uses more strategic tactics and guilt trips (psychological tactics if you wan't to call it) in this arc, that's how i see it at least.

It's also nice to see that he owned up his mistakes, so it feels like the original timeline.
That girl tho  ̄へ ̄

Double-page supporter
@Lunarvclipse I find in contrary that he more than pays his debts. He is the first ML who rapidly recognize his wrongs and willingly inflict pain on himself to redeem himself. From that, we can see he wasn't bad too deep. (Though, if he was just in the same situation without the guilt-trip, I would find that a just punishment). The one that I find the least punishment compared to the crime is the second story: he never repented and just got dead, no real suffering before that.

Users who are viewing this thread