Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - Elegant Socialite: Record of a Married Woman In China

“Good morning host it’s time to get High”??? Huh?? That was weird lol. Love this manhwa tho I’m excited to see how she gets revenge on the abusive husband. Thank you for another chapter!!

iirc in the first arc the other woman was also a transmigrator. I hate this cheating bastard more than I did the others. I think its cus in this one they showed his past and constant abuse. cant wait till they gets what's coming to them.

Aggregator gang
From the beginning until now, his guy made me thr angriest. I hope he will suffer more pain than ever.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Somehow, I don't think "It's time to get high" means what it seems to mean.

Hmm. Another transmigrator? Doesn't seem to be a very good one if she exposes herself to her main enemy just like that. From the way she described this though...it sounds like this world's Su Luxia was the original heroine? That's...interesting.

Regarding the cheating bastard this time...I mean, yeah. He's a piece of shit wife beater and deserves everything that's coming to him, but isn't this sort of treatment actually historically par for the course? There's a reason the culture is infamously male-dominated. I don't know enough to know where the line is drawn besides the whole cheating thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia Haven't you read the manga with the crown prince and Bertia from Uxtef's Translations where Bertia isekai'd into the Villain of a otome game and eventually meets the heroine at school, she does the same and goes "But I am the heroine, you must like me crown prince!" or something similar. Point being, some people are so in to the fact that they have isekai'd as the heroine in the story that they blabber so much that they are the MC etc, even if it's moronic for them to do so.

https://mangadex.org/title/26359/jishou-akuyaku-reijou-na-konyakusha-no-kansatsu-kiroku

Dex-chan lover
@psychronia while historically accurate, he still deserves to be punished... And I doubt this severe of abuse was normal even back then, especially among nobility

Oh my God like seriously her husband is a fucking retard I can't wait when he begs her back. Fuck that son of a bitch and even her mother consents his son cheating like it's normal. Arrrggghh burn in hell you Liang family!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Oh i think i know now how her system work. She replace/overwrite the original soul of her equivalent. As every girl has the same name as early chapter say to avoid complications(getting lost by naming people). It's probably a cheating man magnet curse. Like Conan with his daily murder case.

GIFTING half of the wealth as a dowry? You fucking dumbasses, if youd keep the money but offer support as long as she is kept happy things would never have gone where they went.
Chunky Su is one thing but her father seems to have been an idiot as well.

Fed-Kun's army
That transmigrator has no idea the best transmigrator has joined the fray 💀
@Okuu Last boss indeed haha
1Tlj6Ry.png

Dex-chan lover
you may be a transmigrator but our FL is a P2W transmigrator

Fed-Kun's army
This fool, I'm actually really realllly looking forward to this one... I don't want to sound mean, but she's going to be in the "ugliest" body she's been sent into and I would love to see how she transforms it since this guy seems to be the one that only goes for looks..

Double-page supporter
@codydub03 diet and whatever P2W cheat currency she still have probably
@Yadokari You know traditions like indian one. It's likely china 1920 or something like that in this timeline.
where the wife family bring dowry and lead to female fetus kill due to not wanting to pay for it. Historically it was a way to guarantee women getting married even if she is ugly or to show their status. But nowadays they broke everything by aborting and lead to sex/ratio problems.for india and China has already suppressed that effect nowadays by giving subsides for a baby girl.

Users who are viewing this thread