Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - Elegant Socialite: Record of a Married Woman In China

I’m excited for this arc!

Thank y’all for all the work you’ve done on this series ^_^

time to shape up su luxia hahah
it would be better if she stays the same and yet humiliates them both at the end~ cant wait for more updates

Double-page supporter
New arc new character

And finally a real opponent (which I use the word loosely only cause she's not from the story)

Freaking gold digger, get lost! I hope Su Luxia stomped him and that arrogant bitch to the ground!

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh I don't like the cheating bastard and the thieving cat of this arc. They've been made into even bigger heatsinks

Really what if....
Plot twist, the pink-haired girl was the first girl who Luxia manipulated to kill the emperor. Then immediately regrets her mistreatment on the future Luxia to suffer the same fate to hell again

Fed-Kun's army
Su Luxia vs another transmigrator! My Goddess will always win, but I can't wait to enjoy her progress!

>thot calls Su Luxia ugly

Bitch, she may be chubby but she's still cute asf what are you talking about. I can't wait till that thot and cheater get their just desserts.

Fed-Kun's army
HHH IM SCREAMINGG I HATE THE DUDE SM LEGIT WANNA KILL THE ABUSER

wait does that mean both are trying to end his life or? bc the rival is a transmigrator but does that mean shes a host with the same goal?

Fed-Kun's army
yo is anybody going to talk about the fact that the original host died from beating beat by her abusive husband? like thats actually horrific? oh god... i hope to god these bitches suffer, poor luxia. and shes actually really cute? like her qipao and hairstyle combo is so cute? so all in all this husband is whole trash and i hope he actually in this arc

Aggregator gang
I didn't love the vampire arc.... But this one looks right up my alley!! I'm so excited!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread