Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - Elegant Socialite: Record of a Married Woman In China

@Kamelpov
Dowry is one thing. Obliterating your own fortune for it is one. Especially when there is huge difference in family wealth.

Double-page supporter
@Yadokari They are a lot of examples of dowry in history that could make kingdom broke. Like huge tract of land.

This theory just came to me. Could it be that the other transmigrator was also in the Second Female Lead Counterattack System? Perhaps she got tired of getting revenge on cheaters and decides to transmigrate into a world where can live luxuriously. If so, then that may be why this is an emergency mission and not a normal mission.

so arc 1 and 4 the cheating women are transmigrators looks like they are causing some serious problems and the system has to react swiftly

@codydub03 Well, I wouldn’t raise my interests for that...
She will “fix” that aspect of the body host in about 2 chapters. It was kind of a bummer to me while seeing the raws.

Worst husband of this series... Not only cheater and user but also a wife-beater. Can't wait for the demise of this bastard and his mistress.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov
She doesn't 'replace' them, just takes over. Otherwise, when she leaves before the end of the body's life, there would be no one left to take control of it. It seems like the original personality is either 'asleep' or 'restricted to watching'.

@CrazyPotato
I see you're a man of culture as well

Double-page supporter
@nobaka Well she did possess the movie star under control the full life. Don't look like asleep or restricted except the vampire girl that has the artifact. And the empress until the green hair become adult and then "disconnect/die".

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov
yeah, but the empress didn't die after the disconnect, she died a number of years later. Not a long time, but lol ancient china. Agent Su disconnected from the empress WAY before the kid grew up. she did it almost immediately after becoming the empress dowager, since that was the original owner's goal/dream anyway, and she would take it from there. Also there was nothing interesting enough to make Agent Su stick around

she stuck around in the movie star for two reasons:
1- the original owner of the body was still in love with the guy who drugged her at the beginning so she could get raped
2- she actually liked gu chen enough to stick around and 'take a vacation'

since she has over 100k years of vacation time saved up, somehow, i guess that's not a big deal

🤬CAUSE SHE FAT HE THINK HE AS A RIGHT USE HER AND BEAT HER🤬. 😈MS. HOST JACK THAT FOOL UP!!😈

Qun was a rich boy now broke, he got with Su for her money. Qun maybe steal from his job.

The bij and husband really makes me sick
Ungrateful Man!! 😡
Anyway, thank you for translating and sharing this awesome manhwa/manga/webtoon 😁

Double-page supporter
@nobaka you should reread chapter 20 the epilogue part and then the hamster talking about 10 additional years. you will count y13-23 is exactly the time she take in bonus. So she effectively die after the disconnect "faking illness probably". No follow up.

Double-page supporter
@McQuinn China around 1920 before Japan invade.
The tip : Their clothes and industrial era design+that mic.

Is she just going to make this woman skinny to make the man want her? I really hope they don't. I want to see her get revenge in this body.

Users who are viewing this thread