Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 109 - This Feng Wushuang -- A loud noise in the sky: Antagonist/2nd ML arrives

Dex-chan lover
"although violence cannot solve the problem, but it can dispatch a dumbass!"

su luxia i love you sfm oh my god 🤣🤣🤣 my new fave quote

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Violence required VIOLENCE AQUIRED (whoever gets that reference, you are great!)

So, with some magic mushrooms she would have been fine, but a podrige like that isn't high enough for her? Also, is she double crossing with the Older Brother whatever and this red lord Bai? Damn, well, she is the FL, so she gets both even if it was unfinished.

Ooh, so this time it's a Cheating Bitch, not a Cheating Bastard... This will be interesting. 🤔🤔🤔

Also, pretty messed up for a female lead like Wushang to just let the murdering happen, instead of showing Lord Bai how to see the good in everyone, or at least make him promise not to kill anyone like a typical FL would. Makes you wonder if her "kindness" is really genuine.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the female lead this time feel more retarded and pathetic than vicious TBH and she at least put up a bit of resistance against the demon guy about leaving the punishement.

Not perfect but way above the previous girls.

Banned
I'm fully expecting this "female" is a trap since the title says "cheating men must die" and in this story the cheater is mainly the "female"

Dex-chan lover
@lilspacebunny A naive innocent person really has great kindness to the point they were called as idiot naive. So I think she's a genuine idiot naive.

@Richman The female lead double crossing is the joke or parody of romance story aimed at female audiences. For example in typical otome story, the female lead need to choose which male she wants to be with, so of course she will double cross many people. The same with typical harem story with male lead.

oh wow this is like some stereotypical harem type novel cept FL is such a dumb ignorant bitch....and the MLs so far are disappointing as hell...urgh i can't...it has only been like what, 2 eps (?) since the new arc and i'm already hoping all of them dies a horrible death...pls let there be a nice guy that could get with Luxia~ i want her to have a nice romance in this life..

Mmmm. Mushrooms. My stomach is growling as I read this. Lol.

I wonder what Luxia's gonna do. I feel like this is similar to the last story in that it's better to play hard to get with the ML.

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk In the previous story, the FL was another girl than Su Luxia as well, and yet there were no traps, so I don't know why you'd expect it. The cheating man here is the Senior Brother, who betrayed her and left her to die.

Thanks for the update ^^

This girl is very annoying. Is it bad I hope it’s the end for her? I know it won’t be, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.

I didn't like any of the other antagonists from the other worlds, but at least they seemed to have a backbone in comparison to this Wushuan. Geez!

Users who are viewing this thread