Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 116 - This Feng Wushuang -- Caught in the 'act'

Dex-chan lover
Eliminate the demon cult, how long is that going to take, is she going to stay here for years too?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like "not having any evil intentions" doesn't really absolve her of much (or any) of her blame tbh

... *mouth hanging open*...

I’m absolutely speechless. The OG FL of this world is absolutely abhorrent and detestable. What’s even more repulsive is the fact that she truly believes she is in the right. 😐 That what she is doing is “natural” and “acceptable”. The pack of brain cells is infuriating.

Ignorance is treatable but stupid is forever.

Aggregator gang
No evil intentions just solidifies the fact she's a complete dumbass and deserves all this shit because of her severe lack of brain cells

Fed-Kun's army
there'd be a few more chapters in this arc and after it would be
the ghost arc, i think?
suuuper excited for that

Aggregator gang
There's a limit for how stupid one can be, yet this 'heroine' surpassed that limit. She must have really low IQ and EQ.

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship

I'd say it's the whole reason why she deserves all the blame. She's trying to play the moral high ground AND both sides.

A genius she is not.

Huh this arc is going by pretty fast. I’m surprised. It was really satisfying seeing the other woman being abandoned. That’s always great to see.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm starting to think that ignorance or stupidity should be a sin or crime...
But then again, I remember my clumsy dumbass self

The bitch thinks she's righteous in all her actions but really she's just selfish. Only thinking about herself in that her views are right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Too goody two shoes for her own good

Sometimes novels get too crazy cuz chinese webnovelists need to push out a chapter or two a day haha and the wishy washy-ness must be there to make the story longer like a couple thousand chapters @.@

Users who are viewing this thread