Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 122 - This Feng Wushuang -- The fox knew too much

@tanzinaahmed1 RIGHT, its not his fault that he was the only conscious in the whole world. You cant force someone to love you back. The last story of the host was getting mad at the ml for not loving the girl who went on a suicide. Like how is it his fault for her suicide. I thought she was going to use that same scenario for getting mad at ml not giving his feelings back to the original owner of the. But at least this time she was forced to die and she didn’t choose to. I feel like the ml will chase her and become a host too.

@Papercraftt Last arc's issue was less 'you didn't like her!!' and more 'you were being a total dickhead towards a suicidal girl'. Someone can reject someone who's suicidal and not act like how Minghe did, or just, in general, the way he treated the original host. He wasn't the only factor in her suicide, but the shitty way he treated her did contribute and ultimately push her off the edge. Same issue here, it's less the romantic issue and more that he just straight up abandoned her to heal a mildly injured disciple, because doll-like or not, the people of this world are totally capable of fear and despair, and him not realizing this in any capacity is unlikely, since he's so smart.

WE NEED A MALE LEAD. A CULTIVATOR LIKE THIS AS A MALE LEAD IS JUST FINE I CAN ACCEPT THIS MUCH

Crazy Possessive ML that might actually have the ability to follow and chase MC. Like and Love. Lol.

Am I just starving for ML that I am seeing this guy is such a light?

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Got to feel bad for the guy where he's the only "rational" person and everyone is drunk on love and totally predictable. Totally understand him turning into a diabolical mastermind set on taking over the world and escaping it.

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair it must be hell living in such an irrational world.

Fed-Kun's army
on page 11 when Bamboo Rat says "We might have provoked something we shouldn't have" it has the dark squiggly line background that usually shows disgust or discomfort.

I discovered that if you scroll up and down over and over again it shows an optical illusion that makes it wiggle. When I did that, my brain fucking exploded.

American Idol (2000-2001) "YOU CAN RUN YOU CAN DIE BUT YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MY LOVE!" Edward

This is bordering on that horror genre 🙃but seeing the obsessiveness it could be a ML flag.
HOWEVER
I am yet to see ML’s pursuit be outright shown as creepy and creep out FL (srsly tho why is NONE of them EVER get disturbed)
so probably not ML

If he had a sad face and flowers when he said those creepy lines I’d think “yep that’s the one they’re gonna make endgame, the obsess and smart is there”

But nope. No flowers

He reminds me of Monica... JUST MONICA.

so despite being another scumbag, he seems quite pitiful. Then again, other than the MCs of the story, everyone seems like real people with real suffering to me (ex: old lady whos husband died by demon lord dude), so his words could just be BS/self justifying crap (which is likely considering this worlds OG su luxia's ending and wish to change things). If he shows a chance to change/repent like Monica, I'll tentatively like him as a character (but hell no as an endpairing...)

im really liking the plot twist in this arc now! i hope he can actually transcend this world and maybe become another host?

The puppet's strings are no more
this fake body and fake soul have suddenly become real

Users who are viewing this thread