Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 114 - This Feng Wushuang -- Little Wushuang, kill me

Dex-chan lover
Heh. Usually, these scenes get interrupted by someone storming in with the worst timing, and that's definitely what would've happened if it was left alone, considering this novel dragged on forever without a conclusion.

Sometimes, just letting a scene run its course is enough to derail a story, it seems.

Man. Wanting to be hand-fed and getting angry when they aren't the only one in someone's heart? She's so spoiled it's hard to imagine that she's a martial artist at all. Or, cultivator, I guess.

... Are you sure this girl is a cultivator/martial artist... Like she looks so weak.

hahaha ofc...she gon forgive him and not kill him...i sure hope they gon bang after so her master can catch them while they're at it and boom, executiiiiiion...ha

Fed-Kun's army
this was so goddamn cheesy that i felt my insides rot. shes so brain dead im surprised that wushuang even managed to live this long without dropping like a fly. her morals flip flop and this is the type of bitch who acted like a goody two shoes when the teachers and her crush were around, but the moment they turn around she turns into the bitch that would laugh when you get tripped by the other mean girls... hyper specific but deadass those are her vibes. and her vibes are not good.

She would gain so much of my respect if she actually used the knife. She won't, but it would be awesome if she did. Ironically, I can see the red-headed guy being more compatible with Luxia lmao. Especially in terms of morals, but she's less of a physical-murder type and more of a slow-physiological-warfare type so maybe not.

I’ll cut all ties with this guy.... preceeds to have a full conversation with the guy.

Double-page supporter
Haish, I'm so shallow that I tend to be more forgiving of bad shit when I like the guy, but THIS sort of shitty vicious male lead trope, "I will murder everyone without thought, but you're special", I despise to no end.

First there's stupidity then there's pure ignorance, finally we have Wushuang

we all know damn well she ain't gonna stab him 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t the title Cheating Men Must Die? It feels like Wushang is the one who’s cheating in this arc, and the focus is all on her. Seriously, apart from being way, way too lenient and affectionate towards his student and taking this world’s OG!Su Luxia for granted, has he actually done anything wrong, let alone actually evil like the previous cheating bastards?

You would rather kill everyone else huh... do it coward lol, I want to see you suffer for eternity while WuShuang starves to death because the crops die out :p

Users who are viewing this thread