Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 113 - This Feng Wushuang -- Don't call me senior brother

Double-page supporter
Isn't it instinct to recognize the smell of blood? Not to get too gross but as a fellow adult woman you sort of...get exposed to it?

Whatever.

I think this form is my favorite! She's so pretty and cool, like way better than the FL.

@GhoulishGirl Maybe she was so overwhelmed by it that it didn't register? Though her saying in her thoughts that she just didn't know what it smelled like at all...

Honestly, I feel bad for the "FL" this time. It's clear that she's just an idiot due to the way the world's author wrote her. I hope that if she "gets what's coming to her," that it just involve her learning to grow and actually think seriously on things before taking action... Also to drop that demon dude, he's toxic as fuck.

ML: "If I stupidly forgive FL again, may my id take full control and turn me into a villain!"
Su Luxia: "Great! ...Wait-"

The smell of blood is one of the easiest to recognise because we are genetically inclined to do so; hearing it always indicates danger on an instinctive level and puts us on alert. Then the brain processes the information along with all the other data collected by the other senses and makes us understand whether it comes from a blood steak or a wound.

That especially an adult woman cannot recognize it (because she lives with it for practically all her fertile life) is impossible.

Letting the "heroine" go so she can screw up her last chance herself... that's the plan, right? Such cunning on Su Luxia's part!

Finally the guy has fallen into her trap. As expected of our queen Luxia. Now we wait for wushuang to go back to that demon and dig her own grave. Can't wait to see her getting kicked out from the sect

Fed-Kun's army
@Lucrecia Agreed. Nothing like that moment of panic when you smell blood and quickly check your pants lol. Her not knowing is BS, considering that there were so many people killed so the blood smell must have been really strong.

Dex-chan lover
As always, if male has handsome face he must be a good guy. If you smell blood, but a handsome guy says there's none, why would you doubt him? Only ugly people lie. /s

Tf a normal person can smell and recognize blood. But her, a cultivator can't? 👀

Fed-Kun's army
god it's like.
a huge part of me feels almost bad for the girl bc like,,, tf she's literally molded into the innocent MC of the story like she's just innately oblivious and damn i'd feel rlly bad if i had the similar denseness and did something as drastic as Forgiving a Damn Killer, but like,,, man, no one else is going to take accountability for her own actions, whether or not she's sorta unfairly fated towards doing them. like,,, girl, c'mon

Is the basis of this world one of those purity fics where the fl wants to fix the bad dude but also not antagonise the good ml?

Fed-Kun's army
lol the poor original fl ... I say this with a laugh but also, I think this is another case where Luxia may express her dislike towards the bad writers. Feels like the author is really gearing up Luxia to exact revenge on bad writers rather than the poorly written characters.

Lol this ML. How does being an orphan means she automatically trusts ppl? So if she wasn't, she'd be more discerning about who to believe? The fact that she turned out that way without the safety net called 'family' means she'd be much worse if had that in the first place. Her foolishness is a consequence of nature, not nurture.

Users who are viewing this thread