Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 123 - This Feng Wushuang -- I will find you

Okay I JUST commented on a previous chapter that he’s NOT ML but now that his hair is WHITE and I recall her and the system bantering the he was especially HANDSOME (and they never did that with all the previous guys)...

I take back what I said, he’s definitely ML and he’s definitely getting enlightened and I can’t wait to see him annoy her one day with his intelligent ML bs

Dex-chan lover
now this is interesting, instead of some bull where the ML is everywhere, I prefer the ML actively pursuing her with his own intellect. the author had me running for my money when this guy showed up. REALLY GOOD

For those other readers out there who've also seen this plot turn several times and know where it leads, I'm so disappointed. It could have been a simple, masterful collection of revenge storylines. Definitely fell from a 10 down to a 6.

Fed-Kun's army
@topa I think they were trying to add more overarching plot elements, because most of the worlds are completely separate from one another. I wasn't super fond of the whole cultivation arc because I hate cultivation, but I'm pretty sure the author was parodying the fuck out of it so it wasn't too bad. I did enjoy the ML's true nature being exposed and him planning on ascending to heaven to find her again. I don't think that this arc was very good as a revenge storyline, because the characters were so poorly written, and more so a parody of the cultivation genre with some meta elements. I'd rate the this arc at a 7 but overall the series is still a solid 10. Idk if the quality drops lower than that in the newer chapters so if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

@topa @Podi125 Personally, i really like this twist because, considering this author, he's not the ML, but rather a potential recurring character who expands and answers some questions. Considering Su Luxia's personality, she super duper wouldn't be into him, but it would be interesting to see how this character grows and if we see him in the future how it influences the mission.

Also i just like how it answers certain questions like, what would happen if a character suddenly became aware? How would it influence the scenario? It's nice that the Author has started expanding more on the very system itself, because it allows for more intrigue.

Fed-Kun's army
@MayhemTrinkets Oh I agree with you on basically everything, but I would need to see if the build up is worth it. Kind of like an AoT scenario. But I'd still probs keep it at a 7-8 because I despise cultivation. I just can't stand it at this point. Though funnily enough, I did enjoy the next arc that involved cultivation because the secondary FL is a chadette. I'm typically not a fan of cheesy one liners but jfc she killed me with all of them. The yuri was too stronk for my weak ass.

Man, this series is actually bringing up a lot of meta crap for me rn. Like, what makes the ML any different from Luxia? He manipulates and kills fictional puppet people, but she does the same thing. Who cares about the cannon fodder as long as the Important People are helped/harmed as the system desires (kidding, kidding). But seriously, like, her question about whether or not he felt guilty seemed.........hypocritical. She's pitied some of the people in the "small worlds", and she's entered healthy relationships with the actor and the hunter-turned-vampire, but she doesn't seem to regard them as actual people. So why is it so different when the ML becomes aware and starts doing the same kind of thing? Should we consider the people in these novels like real life people? If so, why should Luxia get away with her casual disregard for others?

If this cultivator ML ends up being just a yandere or creepy stalker or whatever, then I'd rather he just go away, but I think he could be a good opportunity to delve a bit deeper into Luxia's comments last arc about how the true monsters are the authors writing these kinds of novels. OH MAN I HOPE HE AND LUXIA END UP TEAMING UP TO GO AFTER CRAPPY NOVEL WRITERS IRL. Not, uh, killing them ofc, but maybe some forced transmigration to let them see how it feels to be part of their shallow plots

But I guess I'm being hypocritical, since I started this series mainly just to see one-dimensional assholes get wrecked by an OP MC so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not an arc that i enjoyed so much but the ending was good, the 'ML' was smart and safistic, wonder if we will ever see that guy again.

wow this story was the best one. It paints FMCs of romance in a different light. They always fall for the bad boy and try to have it both ways and act as if their forgiveness absolves bad boy of all crimes as if her innocence washes them clean. The end also pointed out how strange it was that a monster of the demon cult became such a lovesick puppy and how everyone acts strangely, including Male lead.

The twist was also foreshadowed well. When FMC was described as an orphan that brought misfortune i thought it was strange and what was meant was she had a hard life, only to find out she was cursed and used by the Male lead. That made me feel a bit sorry for her, she was brought up wrong. Still, she had choices and was warned and all her comrades knew better and warned her too.

I like all the characters in this arc. I liked the bad boys devotion to FMC even though he is a monster. I liked that the Male lead was clever and knew what luxia was planning. I even pittied the FMC who never gave up on her friend/lover, even though she was stupid.

Wow this arc was actually great.

I have a feeling this ML is actually coming back since he's aware of the existence of other worlds

I'm not too fond of the yandere trope (no really I'm not) but I kinda wanna see him transcend and meet luxia once more.

Best ark so far hopefully we can see a part two where the man ascends and tries to go after the MC.

Cultivation > Socialite > Consort > Student > Vampire 😊

Definitely the best arc so far. I can’t wait to see this ML again just to fuck with our Mc in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread