Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 123 - This Feng Wushuang -- I will find you

@spicypepperpasta What's a john wick? It's refreshing to see someone who doesn't like Full Mark Hidden Marriage, since it's such a popular and beloved series (outside China).

Aggregator gang
He's.... really creepy.... But it would be cool to have another recurring character, so I hope he reaches enlightenment!

@Shroov05 Agree. He, along with Su Luxia's adopted son from the first arc are the most pure mls in the series. It's no wonder Su Luxia was willing to stay longer just for him. It's so hard to find someone like him in Chinese series.

Aggregator gang
@Spicypepperpasta

Why invade full marks hidden marriage?
The heroine there really does get shat upon.
Su Yan is the closest thing you have to a cheat and that's minor
The only issue there is the FL's biological parents, but Ning Xi doesn't take any revenge

Aggregator gang
To the people saying she didn't deserve to age instantly, ask yourself did she deserve 100+ years of youth?

I hope he becomes an intimidating enemy and not a love interest, the dude is obsessive and controlling, he is only interested in her because she is literally the only other full person in the entire world
dude has no personality outside of this, ain't got no hobbies, he is seriously only good as an enemy

Meo

Dex-chan lover
This guy has a total "crazy stalker" feel to him, but I wonder if he'd still be like that when he meets other normal people.

Double-page supporter
In one of the quick transmigrator novels I read, one of the scumbags punished by the MC ascended into an agent too, and will definitely show up again to haunt. I wouldn't put it past this auThor to go that route with Jingchen...

What @.@ recent arc is about the son in first story huwhat @.@ feels bad he's gonna be a scum

@Byonbyon
No, it's in the world of the first story. From what i know, Su Luxia is now an in-law of the family she was born into in the first arc. Most likely we're just gonna see the son as a side character, or as Su Luxia looking on at her child and helping him out.

@Byonbyon
@MayhemTrinkets

*cough* no. Lüxia marries him as his queen after finishing up with the sister.

After Su Lüxia left the first time, the world mended itself and created a plot of itself. The protagonist is the sister, who is a pretty ruthless girl that wants to be queen after seeing Lüxia(As Queen Mother) in the first world. She didn’t hesitate to deal with the original Su Lüxia. I don’t think there was an end yet to the original storyline...?

(As the original storyline was created by the world itself, I don’t think there’s a complete ending, like the cultivation arc, so anything could happen.)

Why do i get the feeling that sometime later jing chen will eventually reach enlightenment and go looking for luxia. I have this feeling that he would

Fed-Kun's army
Wow wushang is still the same shit, she is not sorry (not for what she did or all those lives she risked and killed indirectly) she merely wants someone to rescue her and sweep all her troubles under the rug as usual.

Jing Chen in total yandere mode, I'm pretty impressed actually. At least he wasn't a cheater like all the rest ( I think the only one who wasn't a cheater as well... was the vampire guy?). Would be pretty cool if he would reach enlightenment though, he is literally trying to break through his own reality. Maybe he can be an agent as well.

She just jinxed the enlightenment right. Talking like that is raising serious flags hahaha
But I do feel pity for wushuang. If you see her as a 5 year old. Which she have the mentality of. It's quite sad, being manipulated and groomed and dumb and all with no empathy.

Edward American Idol Tryouts Contest from (2000-2002) "You can run you can die but you can escape my love".

Users who are viewing this thread