Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 118 - This Feng Wushuang -- I Love You

Dex-chan lover
Face the consequences you naive idiot.
One thing is to have been brought up from poverty and being spoiled because of misguided kindness from that idiot of a sect master, but that doesn't excuse the things she has done or why she never learns from her mistakes.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Female leads in chinese manhwa are pretty vengeful usually (at least the ones on mangadex).

She says she's in love with her Master...yet she's saves the Demon, flirts/hangs out with him, and uses him. I get it...the Demon Lord treats her well, so she's willing to let him off the hook for mass murder. But if you're keeping "option 2" open in case "option 1" doesn't work out, you're not that committed to Option 1.

FENG WUSHUANG, YOU DUMB COW, YOUR LOVE FOR HIM ISN'T AN EXCUSE FOR PEOPLE TO DIE 🤬
I can't wait for the next chapter already. I want Su Luxia and Jing Chen to tear her a new one!!!!

Somehow I thought the kidnapping attempt would try to be a little more covert than just.. straight up attacking the camp lol, FL and the demon lord a both such idiots they deserve each other.

"I've intentionally sabotaged our defences which directly caused many casualties but I love you so its 👌."
Su luxia didnt even give her the rope this time around just left it on the ground and this girl picked it up and hung herself with it smh.

Fed-Kun's army
>I'm in love with you!
>Also, I just indirectly murdered a bunch of your subordinates!

Sounds like that will all work out just fine for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Female lead doesn't see the cannon fodder's lives as anything important

Dex-chan lover
...Huh. I expected Luxia to actually get captured, but this works too. She's hardly cannon fodder though-she's a major leader, so a jobber at worst.

Honestly, I'm most surprised at the fact that Su Luxia was surprised it turned out to be the female lead. She didn't even have to set this one up, but she's also a major cynic.

Love doesn't excuse you for causing deaths of your own people. God she really is stupid. You think because you said that, he's gonna forgive you?? What a dumbhead. Death penalty would be better so she wouldn't put other people at risk anymore.

WTF. Your mind is broken i see little former FL. Too bad, she used to be an okay person ( a bit too self righteous but irl I wouldn't have had any problem sitting with her at lunch or smth...)

@Meo Most Chinese fmc are very vengeful lol, even those that are not on this site. It's very rare find the one that are not. But considering the story they are in, it's hard for them to not be vengeful at all. But sometimes they take it too far and got innocent people involve (like the psycho Feng Yuheng from Divine Doctor).

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck is she allowed to escape with her life after what she did? This Male Protagonist is simply a disgrace, yet they talk about him like he is a good person. Wtf is wrong with the author.

Users who are viewing this thread