Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 118 - This Feng Wushuang -- I Love You

Dex-chan lover
"What!? Banish ME!? You can't banish me! I love you!"
"Hmm... you do put up a good point. Not much I can do now but to forgive you"

For all that crying about how horrible it was when the innocent townspeople died, she doesn't seem all that distressed at the idea of the moral sect's members getting injured/dying. What a hypocrite. She's only righteous and kind when it suits her. BuT i LoVe YoU, girl, don't even

this ML is still trash. he's only gonna kick her out??? he's not going to kill her ass????? for getting all of these innocent disciples killed??? 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Just want to remind people that it's not right to kill someone in the name of justice. And Su Luxia always wants karma and that wouldn't be karmic.

i hope that after this girl's punishment is settled, jingchen ends up like, castrated or something for being a tool early on. it looks like he's basically redeemed himself but the story gives me similar vibes to the korean school arc we just had. jingchen was also complicit in su luxia's suffering early on so i dont see him getting off scot-free

Dex-chan lover
@tasneem I was about to climb off my high horse and fix my post. I have certainly felt emotional enough to want some people to pay with their lives and I'm hypocritical for telling others how to think.

I still think that he doesn't and shouldn't need to kill Wushuang. Excommunicating her is depriving her of what she wants and that would be more painful than straight-up killing her. She wants the ML and if he kicks her out that will crush her.

Of course I have no idea what the conclusion is so it's entirely possible that she does get killed off like others have suggested.

Cya

So what if you love him? So you can hurt others as long as you love him? He even don't see you.. blehh just move out! Go to your demon lover and be lovely dovey couple in ur dream

Dex-chan lover
Do your feelings outweight lives of many people because you have a pretty face? Will saying "I'm sorry" for the nth time prove you've changed this time?

Aggregator gang
Feng Wushang you literally caused peoples deaths lmao get the fuccckk outttaa heerree

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this bitch is even worse than Bai Ting from the Socialite world. Bai Ting was just a greedy bitch, but this delusional dumb shit literally got people killed. And then she's going to cry that she also wants the demon dude. Goddamn.

Hope the 2nd ML demon cultivator heard her confessing to the ML. That will be a fun conversation to have with him once the green tea B is kicked out

Dex-chan lover
I honestly like Jing Chen, because he seems to be acting as he should, but just excommunicating her seems stupid because she could go to the demon guy and get him to kill more people.
I suspect her confession of love will sway him though, since he isn't the more steadfast of men. He's quite easily swayed, which caused the death of the original Su Luxia.

Fed-Kun's army
ho let a whole massacre happen for the sake of having two dicks to hop on at all times like bruh this is not it...

"i love you!!!" so? you think just because you love someone you'll be forgiven? btch you're the reason a lot of civilians died and even your fellow brothers died and you've still got the guts to say that and say you're not a traitor?? what kind of sht do you even smoke? is your brain made of sht too??

Users who are viewing this thread