Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 118 - This Feng Wushuang -- I Love You

Ah yes, I got a bunch of ur subordinates killed bc I let the demon cult into the barrier just to abduct my rival.

It was done with love so not evil, btw :^)

THE CLOWNERY LUV,,, I---🤡🤡🤡

FENG WUSHUANG AIN'T JUST THE CLOWN, SHE'S THE ENTIRE CIRCUS, someone get this simp her clown makeup

Double-page supporter
Like they said at the start of this arc, it's a 3rd rate story lol

We have to remember that these novel worlds generally need the main characters alive or to die in a way that goes with the natural progression of the story or the world collapses. Also remember this story world is incomplete killing FW early could cause the whole world to collapse.

Why else would SL let FW stay in the sect where she would be safe?

I don't feel like attacking the male lead this time.

Even though at first he acted like a real asshole, in his defense he was still forced by the bad plot of the story in which he is described. In fact as soon as Su Luxia interfered and changed some factors she immediately proved to be a more than decent and virtuous character. Sure, maybe a little too permissive, but what a world it is to be a kind and forgiving person shouldn't be to blame...

The female protagonist, instead, is a certified idiot, hypocrite and much more evil and self-centered than I thought.

Bruh just pick the demon guy already. You should know that there's no coming back from this

Double-page supporter
Ok, ok i can already see how the next chapter will totaly go!
Flashback on FL: "I love you!"
ML: "WHAT? I couldn't have guessed! In that case come here, I forgive you for all you've done! Let's drive that bad bad Su Luxia out for bullying you!"
FL: "Screw off, Su Luxia!"
Su Luxia runs away in tears, while ML and FL hug and fly into the sunset on a sword. 2nd ML saw it all and felt bad and suddenly became a really good person and FLs legally approved and accepted second lover.
The End.

How did this novel get 1000s of chapters with this kind of female lead again? Is it just a series of the fl causing disasters and the mls coming to fix it for her? What audience did it have? I could understand the last novel having fans, cause it had a unique perspective, but this is just trash.

Dex-chan lover
@daallday well that kind of explains why the novel was abandoned by the author. It was probably plagued with criticism and the author either didn't heed it or didn't care and just kept writing until even they got tired of the story because they didn't know how to end it and abandoned it. There are writers like that who exist online these days.

Kek, it is funny how high on the moral grounds this sect is standing on, letting her to be exiled instead of killing her off. Oh well, every life is precious.

Topkek.

Oh my God she's the worst FL so far, so entitled and bratty. I can't wait for her to get punished.

On the side note, I'm glad we see Su Luxia getting ambushed after always being so OP in the previous chapters, kinda makes her more humane in a way.

Also, thanks for the update!

The sad thing is that real people behave like this.

A lot of people are so self-centered that they cannot see things beyond their own world.
They might be *nice*, like how this FL started , but because they are unable to see the world from other people's perspective, or consider a world exists independent of hers. She's not intentionally "selfish", not really, because to be selfish, you need to know where the boundaries are. But because she is willingly ignorant, she ends up tramping on other people's territory easily. That's why this type of people/characters are often the most frustrating. Because they hide under the excuse of "I don't know", even though they had the responsibility to know.
The demon lord in this case is actually selfish. He knows exactly where the boundaries are, but choose to ignore it because he puts his life over everyone else's. He willingly chooses to trample over other people for personal gain. He's still unlikeable, but he's not as frustrating as Feng Wushuang because of this.

The only difference between now and before, for Feng Wushuang, is that she is starting to be aware (although not by much), and willingly sacrifices other people now. She is starting to become both selfish on top of being self-centered.

'im in love with you! That's why i had many of our own sect members killed in order to get rid of my love obstacle so I can finally be with you!'
please... a 'i love you' is a little too late, this fl sure is...too....much😓😩

Dex-chan lover
yah ur in love but u also caused many of your sect to die a pointless death cause u wanted ur martial aunt away from your crush. dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread