Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 122 - This Feng Wushuang -- The fox knew too much

A la verg*! The other ML were cheaters only in the emotional and sexual sense, this one is a cheater in the super powers sense too. Someone please take him down before he gets all omnicidal and decides to fuse worlds like a bad shounen villain.

At least he's a good antagonist for OP Revenge Queen Su Luxia, who has noped herself from his grabby paws but still hasn't fully escaped from this small world and his bloody clutches. Be useful for once halter system and yeet yourselves outta there!

Wow that’s a first. The male lead was so crazy Su Luxia literally had to kill herself to escape. Goodness. But that is a perfect way to break him and forever torment him. So good work yet again. 👏

I’m looking forward to the next arc. Thank you for translating this chapter!

Is it weird that I feel genuinely bad for Jing Chen? I mean, yeah, not great that he's a crazy guy trying to trap Su Luxia into being with him forever... but I wouldn't be sane if I realized I was one of only two people with actual will living in a terrible romance novel. I'm surprised he held up as well as he did, honestly!

Users who are viewing this thread