Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 122 - This Feng Wushuang -- The fox knew too much

creepy... but I like this guy more than any of the other Male leads so far xD

Fed-Kun's army
i hear the doki doki literature club's ost playing while reading this 😂

if i'm not wrong i think new arc would be
ghost arc?
super excited for it hhhh

Dang this guy is one of the most interesting male leads. And cultivation protagonists do intend to jump or transcend into different worlds and even challenging gods. Gah this is getting even more exciting.

Aggregator gang
@jaid_diah

The people he manipulated to death needed killing

The heroine? the average IQ of that universe noticeably increased when she got offed

The demon cultivator? see above not to mention all his murders

The original su luxia was the only innocent and she was a puppet

@kawaii123456 Didn't he literally ruin the cultivation of a new inner disciple who could only be a threat in the future? And got his fellow disciple hurt using Feng Wushaung so she couldn't go against him becoming Sect Leader? And also had Wushuang release a beast that killed a decent amount of entirely unrelated people before he interfered? Wasn't the entire last chapter dedicated to him killing people for his own gain?

The 'doll' thing isn't really an excuse because from what we've witnessed, and from the fact that Su Luxia is even here (The System apparently works by looking for Second Female Leads with high resentment), these people are perfectly capable of every emotion. They may be dolls, but they can feel despair and the fact that someone as clearly intelligent as this guy is can't see that just comes off as willful ignorance and arrogance to me. 'I'm smarter than all these people! I am aware! So clearly these people aren't capable of emotions even though i'd have to have witnessed it a ton of times considering how often i ruin peoples lives!'

Yi, he sounds like normal transmigrated protag for me. Except he's not transmigrated ofc.
Also, I think I've read too many weirdass chinese novels lately. The first thought that flew through my mind when I saw that Jing guy was, "ML, is that you?"

Double-page supporter
@MayhemTrinkets when you know people in this 3rd rate are so cringy obviously he may think how the heck their IQ is so low. Like you are martial disciple and you don't know blood why are you here then ?

Ah Jesus. An unfinished novel where anything is possible if love is involved? No logic? I’ve seen a chinese WN JUST LIKE THAT. The characters were all over the place, and the MC was slightly more logical than others. SLIGHTLY.

Suitor no.1 suddenly became Yandere, and a guy with the same face appeared in the next world and killed her.

The ML of the second world was all “omg I love you so so much” to the MC and the second the FL of that world appeared, he went “fck, who r u?” To the MC and tried to get her killed. But guess what?

HE DECIDED THAT HE WANTED TO RAPE THE MC. Did he succeed? Haha of course not. If he ain’t the ML, he can’t do shit.

Sorry for the rant. Can’t remember the title tho. That was one of the most illogical things I’ve ever read.

Are we getting a reoccurring character? I'd like that. I still feel bad for vampire hunter guy waiting at the side of her lifeless body.

@daallday If it makes you feel better, that host is insinuated to be more present in her body then the others, so he might not be alone for too long

Users who are viewing this thread