Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 122 - This Feng Wushuang -- The fox knew too much

"We will be together forever"

N-necrophilia...? Lol anyways, everyone in this arc was insane but thank you for the chapter!

INTERESTING. I thought this comic will be episodic with su luxia jumping to new worlds but! There is new plot outside of it!

@Empress_M Have you ever watch Chinese colossal/time travel drama??
They're same as their manhua xD even a good manhua like the journey to seek past reincarnation has better script than its drama version. So many cliche and cringe stuffs 🤣🤣🤣 but their modern drama is not bad.

@Soupysoup this is the end of the story in this Arc. She'll get the next mission after this

Interesting development.

Su luxia often ends stories with her simply winning while wearing a smug face before moving on to the next mission. She technically accomplished her mission but now she's worried. For a good reason too.

Cultivation main characters can reach overpowered reality warping levels. Space and time won't mean anything to him if you give him enough time to cultivate. If this were any of the other low powered worlds, then the danger is low. But an obsessed self-aware cultivation MC that's as manipulative and deceptive as Su luxia is some scary shit.

I get the feeling that even if they erased that world, Jing would find a way to jump to another.

Aggregator gang
Does that mean..... necrophilia? Or does he have a way to force her spirit back into her body!? 😮

Just a guess, but I think he will try to revive Su Lu Xia or to cross the world to find her "real" soul

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Kinda weird seeing OG Su Luxia. That guy will probably try to break the world even more and force it's deletion, or something unreasonable like that.

Lol the system’s face during that kiss...I felt the same. I was like, damn how did he hide all that crazy for so long.

And he actually noticed her personality change! He’s the first character who’s made her feel threatened or forced her to act outside of her plans. Too bad it’s because he’s an unpredictable psychopath...

Users who are viewing this thread