Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 122 - This Feng Wushuang -- The fox knew too much

Dex-chan lover
yoooo wtf the plot twists just keep coming. tfw the ML is raising so many red flags you can only nope tf outta there by dying 😔

Look, a wild yandere appeared!
I would really like if he become some type of "obsessive stalker"; the story is already top notch, but a little more spice would be welcome.

Omg the ML is creepy as heck. He raised so many red flags already that the only way to run is to die. Now what is he planning to do... is he gonna attempt to resurrect her?? Or is he gonna live with her dead body or something?

Aggregator gang
omg this is like the first time we see her not sitting in her char right? and its the first time we see her show an emotion other than her victory face (after the ML made that creepy remark and she looked slightly worried) damn i mean i could be wrong, its been a long ride LOL but i feel like this is the first time we get to see her as a person

Whoa. The little guy said that a new host is emerging. Is the ML going to be a new host? So the way to become a host is by being aware that they're somehow being controlled bcoz of the story? By being self-aware? 😱

thank you for translating
guys what is wrong with that ML?
he is obviously crazy

Dex-chan lover
Dang, he turns from sentient to Yandere.

However, this is my favourite arc considering the twist.

lmao i already knew she gonna fall in the cliff considering the fact that the first panel is a drawing of a cliff but this ML finally lose thyself and become necrophiliac

anyway i wonder what would be the ending is the ml gonna be necrophiliac or the ml gonna try some forbidden magic and resurrect the FL because yikes

Dex-chan lover
Geezus he's psychotic. Could she have a permanent stalker?

Thank you for the chapter ❤️

It's so different from other arcs. I like the development

Whoa i think jing chen will show up sometime later in other arc as villain chasing her somehow

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, a potential inter-dimensional stalker following her through the small worlds sounds brutal, but interesting! Also, yeah, 122 chapters to see a human expression from Su Luxia - what a wait it has been :D
Things are getting spicy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow such a creep
Edit: This chapter reminds me of Doki Doki Literature Club

Users who are viewing this thread