Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 122 - This Feng Wushuang -- The fox knew too much

Dex-chan lover
Creepy! First, we find out he was a schemer, then a stalker, and not a yandere??
Many thanks

OH SHIT IS HE GONNA REVIVE HER FROM THE DEAD AND DO NECROMANCY OR SOMETHING OML HES REALLY MESSED UP. TYSM FOR TRANSLATING I LOVEEE THIS STORY!!❤️

Aggregator gang
For a moment I thought she was doing something dumb, but she was so spooked and out maneuvered she just hit eject lol.
must be like playing a game then suddenly the game starts speaking back to you 0.0 run!!

Yikes. I have a feeling he'd do some soul sealing technique. Creepy yandere.

He really caught her off guard for the first time in the main story. Kudos to that👏

Luxia just yeeted herself out of there lmao

Definitely understand tho, this guy went full psycho

Double-page supporter
It gonna spice her adventures if the ML is tracking her as it was too easy due to plot armor.

holy shit i hope they don't just abandon this dude's character like
we FINALLY have someone who doesn't follow the set story's formula
it was satisfying yeah, but sometimes you need to spice things up a bit, like the possibility of an interdimensional stalker amirite lol

Dex-chan lover
Now, this is an antagonist(?) that I like. Totally a good gimmick the author gave him.

Double-page supporter
Just kill him, it's not fucking rocket science! Fucking dumbass MC.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he crazy but at least theres someone with a brain that's an actual challenge

Double-page supporter
I think he can cast a soul tracking spell or something to locate her and get hired as host once he is in the main system world.
@Siikalahna it's a ML you can't kill him as he has plot armor the only way to kill him is using either the dumb cursed girl as he said or the demon lord. It's like the son of god to beat him you need all stars gangbang.

I'd say get him into therapy and then into a job with the system. But since his first instincts upon awareness was to manipulate people to death, maybe not.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. He had the potential for the job, but not the affinity, I guess.

I wouldn't be mad if he started jumping worlds to pursue her though. That'll be interesting, and a recurring romantic interest who's manipulative but not a cheating bastard would be a good match for her, regardless of her own tastes.

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia chapter 107 she said she dislike people with gold heart and upright so this man can be in her strike zone as he is the opposite now.

Users who are viewing this thread