Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 119 - This Feng Wushuang -- Upright and responsible 'good' man

Dex-chan lover
Actually what ML did was being genre savvy.
But he didn't came up with that himself.
He learned from no other than Lu Wuxia herself.
When Wuxia used the recording stones to expose the FL knowing she would do that out of jealousy
ML thought that FL link with demon cult exposed her that one time thus kicked her out knowing she would go to Demon cult behind their backs because that's what she's been always doing.

Isn't that Lucia sees ML as scum, she never did on this chapter.
It's that now she's awesome that the ML has evolved from being a goody two shoes to a competent leader with brains, if he was scheming scum she would have used the swords to make light wounds on him but he didn't and actually did hurt himself.

Yes, that "upright" man let that scheming little discipline off the hook far too many times for me to trust him OR his judgement. He's scheming something himself, I'm sure...

Did the ML attach a GPS on the female lead, or did he have some darker thoughts?

suspishhhhh

anyways my thought is he knows wushuang will go to bai lixuan and live with him in the demon cult thingy, so he might've put some sort of tracker on her so they can find the demon cult's location and surprise attack or something like that

Hmm jing chen is a bit suspicious, maybe he isn't as upright as luxia thought he was. Maybe he changed after liking luxia?? Is he scheming something using wushuang? I'm wondering what's going to happen now

The demon lord despises other’s morals, but like WuShang. I’ve understood why now. WuShang just doesn’t have them lol

Dex-chan lover
Could he have planted Spirit Aids in her and this is his master plan to kill that guy off? LOL

This arc is really interesting to me because finally after all this time being so OP, we get to see Lu Xia actually getting suspicious and surprised for once instead of going "Haha! You have activated my trap card!!!" everytime the ML and FL do something.

Can't wait to see where this is going, thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, Jing Chen actually used Feng Wushuang as a tracking device 🤣

What a simp, I'm????

also, for those who wonder: Wushuang ends up losing everything. By the end of this arc, she's a delusional beggar still waiting for Jing Chen to bring her back home.

Dex-chan lover
once I MC mentioned ML was off, I have a feel that the story is going to wrap up with "ML was everyone". I don't the story will go in that exact direction but... well this story has great pacing and if that was the end of this series, I wouldn't be mad. I hope MC finds happiness.
> but looking at the comment section makes me feel stupid in comparison. ML wouldn't be an ML if he didn't have some IQ. it's a change of pace from previous arcs. puppy-dog MLs aren't bad...

im actually kind of hoping that jing chen really is a ML with brains and isn't scheming scum. like, even su luxia herself, face-slapping expert, seems interested in what jing chen is planning. aaaa, super hyped for how this arc will end!!

I understand some people want physical comfort during devastating times, but she just LITERALLY confessed her undying love to another guy.

For a cultivator and an FL, she has the most loose morals I’ve read here so far. And we HAVE seen the cruel ones...

Aggregator gang
Pfft...

Hahahahahaha!

Finally! She went over to Mr. Demon Lord! Which is ironic! Opposites truly do attract, and yeah, he did the banging, amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread