Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 111 - This Feng Wushuang -- We are just good friends

Wushang is an idiot... ugh its sooo ugh>< haha
I love these series and main lead is amazing!!
Thank you for updating

I also felt that little guy
6hXbzoy.jpg

Double-page supporter
My heart really hurts for the poor grandma. Her husband is definitely dead.

I hope the good ML from the sect realizes that his student is dumb and will cause harm due to her stupidity. Just throw her out of the sect, the demon lord will take her.

Haha die two-faced wushuang
Literally has no morals and believes anything that demon dude says since he kisses her dear each time
I know the author purposely makes them terrible but she makes my blood boil

This wushuang is so insufferable. Is she blind or what?? At the very least if you want to be friends with the demon cult, stop being a disciple. Make up your mind bitch

"he's turned over a new leaf" yet literally 5 min ago he had kidnapped and killed several old men

Yep, Wushuang an idiot, twofaced, etc.. And sadly, I read manhuas and webnovels, where the FL was just like her. And somehow everybody loved her.... And I just couldn't understand, how could be this bad author someone. (Bc someone had to create the FL.)

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, they have good people too. Which is why they are called the "demon" "cult". Surely, good people would be willing to join it.

the mud of stupidity may cover your eyes but how can the smell of death evade your nose.

He turned over a new leaf but still kills old men and women with no remorse? Girl bye

Users who are viewing this thread