Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 111 - This Feng Wushuang -- We are just good friends

wow he literally said he tried to kill her and wanted to try it again with a surprise attack and yet her stupidity knows no bounds.... I hope she sees the bodies and has the truth pushed into her face smh

Aggregator gang
Oww, such a dumb b.tch. She acted like a white lotus but nope, she's just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
This idiot, how can he be a good person if he just launched a sneak attack at her heart trying to kill her, also bringing up that he knows her and asking why she isn't dead, since it's obvious they fought and he's the reason she was so injured. Do good people have to promise not to murder any one? I hope some karma comes to her maybe she'll gain an ounce of common sense

Thank you for the update ❤️

this girl...*face palm*. i can see it now.. she's going be "that" one. the one who believes that all bad guys can be good and who will probably end up dying while "sacrificing themselves" *Dramatically* for someone (probably the bad guy) while in the midst of a war the bad guy prob started -_-

djfkas;ldfjsd lmaoooo girl he LITERALly killed a bunch of other ppl i-
anD he liTerally tried to just take a stab at someone, like,,, if she actually did get stabbed then what? lmao? attempt to murder is just as bad

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation!!!
this girl really out here acting like she can fix this boy as if he only has a part that needs to be taped back together instead of like,,, a full blown psych eval like girl... your pussy is not that magical to be fixin men like this... smh

Dex-chan lover
demon : leave a corpse trail behind him
demon : sneak attack the MC
girl : don't fight, demon can be a nice guy too
Me:
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread