Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 111 - This Feng Wushuang -- We are just good friends

Aggregator gang
The Demon Cult sure do have good people~ Good people who kidnap like 30 doctors and behead them one-by-one cause they can't cure their girlfriend of the food poisoning that said good person unknowingly inflicted in the first place! He should win the Good Samaritan award!

but is the husband of the grandma dead already tho maybe he was one of the doctors

Having a FL like this (Dumb and "innocent") is worse than Having the usual FL turn into Villainess troupe. Bc her brain cannot comprehend what is wrong and right , she just believe in the power of love, friendship and kindness . Also, they act like a damsel in distress and ofc, the "big brother" or ML will save them thus making them more annoying 🙃🙃

Another dumb heroine that thinks highly of herself and only causes trouble among the people surrounds her...

...same as Lili, sister of FL in Evil Lady Will Change. She thinks herself as righteous and hero but never considered the consequence of her actions affecting the kingdom.

I think this girl is my least favorite villainess. She reminds me of the super “innocent” shoujo heroines that I hated so much. She runs around and does whatever she wants, ignores the bad things in the world, and when she gets called out, starts crying and wants mortal enemies—who hate each other for clear, concrete reasons—to be all kumbaya so that she can flirt with the hot men she likes. There is no way she is that naive. You can’t even say she’s airheaded. It takes work to be this willfully ignorant and play innocent at the same damn time.

045FrkO.png

Wow, Ms. Former FL, are you ACTUALLY just going to turn a blind eye to all the ppl that demon killed. And claim he turned over a new leaf??? that's so stupid and naive, it's almost evil in it's own way...

This girl really be defending the guy who murdered all of the physicians in the area OML

Ugh, this dumbass heroine who thinks any guy who kisses her ass is a good person -- no matter how many people they kill -- makes me want to VOMIT. Cannot wait to see her eat her words soon!

Users who are viewing this thread