Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 111 - This Feng Wushuang -- We are just good friends

Stupid. Acting as if she’s the most saint in the world. Just because he treat her nicely doesn’t mean he’s like that to everyone lmao stupiddd

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo
omg facts i literally went speechless when this girl is defending demons/the demon lord who literally killed like a few thousand ppl

I want to beat the shit out of her, pretending to be a saint! Already saw the raws, feel very satisfied with her ending :)

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a "good person" killing doctors left and right and putting them into a pile!!

Double-page supporter
I hate hate shit like this. At least therapy no jutsu him and get to stop before demanding others treat him like he isn't a mass murderer.

He's not even that hot!

Fed-Kun's army
This girl got blinded by her own angel halo. Wtf is wrong with her

omg yes, stop fighting after Su Luxia tries to hit him because he THREW A KNIFE AT HER but we'll just ignore that because he's one of her men lol

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I can't wait for her to see all the dead bodies that this "kind demon" has left behind.
Or maybe her rose-tinted glasses are on so tight she won't get it even after seeing evidence.

ay, little guy screaming "shameless!" was so adorable!
beat him up, su lüxia!
as always, thank you so much for the update!

The demon cult has good people, too! Never mind all the murder that my hubby just did today! It's cool! His hand slipped, he didn't mean it! We're gucci!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Does the system have a name? He's so adorable.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first arc I truly have felt like these 2 madafackas have to die.

I'm forgiving Master at the moment, but if he doesn't do anything next chapter I'll also call BS on him.

Feng Wushuang is how do you say Bella Swan in Chinese? Because this chick is having all the Twilight beats. Except that she's having an actual murderous demon love interest instead of a hypocrite "vegetarian" vampire boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread