Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 114 - This Feng Wushuang -- Little Wushuang, kill me

Fed-Kun's army
Big guess she won't kill him.
@ichypa He took old Su Luxia's help for granted and didn't care about her feelings too much, at least not until new Su Luxia distanced herself from him. So from our perspective, he's not a 'good' male.

Dex-chan lover
@ichypa

The Chinese title is different than the English one and hard to be translated to English so I heard. So they settle with this one.

She’s not angry? She’s just disappointed? Wow. And she made the whole thing about his promise to her, not the people he killed. I think this scene shows her character more than anything. She is peak selfishness, and has convinced herself that she can act like a child.

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea : Because this world was abandoned. She's wrapping the story up so the world doesn't collapse. The author of the wuxia world didn't know how to end it, nor how to write period, so she's there to do so.

And as someone said before, her character was abandoned by the man she loved for the actual FL. It isn't cheating, no, but remember: she goes to any second FL that has bitter feelings or regrets.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What's a Wuxia? Now that i think about it, i have no idea.
Also i'm having deja vu yet again with the "stab me if you love me" from Vampeerz.

Double-page supporter
@ichypa like @sweet-potato said he left the OGStory!luxia to die for him to care for someone with comparably minor wounds. Plus Luxia can't lay down her typical sweet vengeance because the OGStory!Luxia specifically asked for our Luxia to reconcile with the male lead romantically. Otherwise I think she would totally go no mercy like in the "That Girl's Damn Wild" arc (esp considering she says the target is the kind that irritates her the most and she seems reluctant about having to romance him).

@Richman so according to Google-sama, Wuxia literally means "martial heroes", is a genre of Chinese fiction concerning the adventures of martial artists in ancient China.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@aelf So, basically it's the Karate Kid reboot but in ancient times? Interesting.

I think it would be kinda wild if she did kill the demon guy and Su Luxia was expecting her to forgive him. Then she'd have to double back and rethink her strategy.

dangit stupid selfish wushuang you're gonna elope with demon boi again and still expect ur master to hold affections for u
i wish at least some of the female leads would get redemption arcs but that's usually not the case

Haha, try not to get so hung up on the title- keep in mind that it's translated and can't preserve nuance. The original has a bit of slang meaning, referring to scumbags in general, with a moderate connecting to scumbags who cheat or toe the cheating line. I also think there was no reference to specifically male scumbags, but it IS used mostly for men.

Also, holy damn is the demon manipulative lmao, 99 point move, I hate it! Feng Wushuang, I pity the spirit of her character, getting written so terribly by her author.

@Richman wuxia stories play in universes in which most people are stupid and one is able to grow stronger by absorbing energies which are everywhere but in differet concentrations if one absorbs enough of the energie it is possible to reach a new realm there is a big difference in power in each realm and each realm is mostly split in 3-9 lower realms as example in realm 4-5 people can often fly and dont need to eat, drink or sleep and are able to live for thousands of years around realm 10 people can destroy planets and between realm 15-20 its possible to destroy universes. in each cultivation story moves the mc to "higher" areas after getting stronger with higher concentration of the ernergies and where to average realm is higher later even babys are born with realms above 6 as an example the protagonist is in his starter village and after there is no challange there anymore he moves to the next area where the strongest person of the starter village would count as normal or weak and this happens over and over again for thousands of chapters

@maddery isnt both pretty mutch the same? Both is with cultivation and if you cultivate long enought you are the master of the universe. For me it seems that if wuxia people cultivate long enought they transform into xianxia people. Becouse of that i dont realy differentiate between those two and the only difference i could find was that in xianxia is more mystical stuff than in wuxia

If Wushuang truly gives a damn about the people who died, she would kill him without no hesitation, but what can we expect from a dumbass like her. She's going to forgive him over and over again like the stupid bitch she is. Now we can wait for the moment the master finds out about it and we can finally get rid of wushuang once and for all

Here's a thought. She can't bring herself to kill him, but *does* decide to wound him, figuring that leaving a mark makes a good compromise and maybe scaring him into compliance.

Demon Guy of course, doesn't scare, and decides to punish her for *daring* to hold him *slightly accountable* by either killing her immediately, or torturing her to death.

The biggest reason why this wouldn't happen is that it doesn't give the ML any opportunity to break his promise.

@Iblis

No. Wuxia is about martial heroes, not cultivation and immortality. This arc is xianxia, and since xianxia was originally based on wuxia, that might be why you got confused about it.

Users who are viewing this thread