Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 119 - This Feng Wushuang -- Upright and responsible 'good' man

Oh shit I did NOT see this coming from ML, I thought he was just really naive

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess that the men will kill each other, Wushuang will have no one left to cling onto and she will die a lonely, pitiful death.

This FL really. I want to open her insides and check what she's made off. How does this work?

Years of loving her master quietly and never saying a word. Then when master looks at another woman she causes harm to a lot of people to separate the master from his interest. That master punished her a lot of times before, but no she didn't give up but became more resolute to keep master (even though she doesn't get his kindness one bit and still flirts with the villain).

Then finally master kicks her out, kicks her out for such terrible sins. She should see he still cares for her but no- she takes offence due to him rejecting her years of feelings.

Then forget repenting. Right after getting dumped, she went and slept/gave her first time to the villain.

After doing all that shit, what does she say ???

this shit says "Master you and I are not fated to be together."

Me -Agdbciuhvuihvb Dafudge he's your master. That relation in the sect is prohibited. You should have realized your fate with him is impossible. But now you realize? At this timing? While in the bed with your master's enemy??

burh i really hope she's like a ticking time bomb or something

Interesting. This might be one of the only non-inherently malicious ML's we've seen so far. He's manipulative, sure, but he hasn't schemed to actually hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it. It looks like this is a ploy to get the demon lord where he wants him. Not bad.

Dex-chan lover
Is this...actually the novel itself taking action? The "character breakdown" mentioned at the start? Master never gave the vibe of being super manipulative or insincere before, so is this the novel making him push the "heroine" towards the other love interest?

Is it some sort of "orderly things will always seek to become disorderly" natural law, except in reverse where a shitty discontinued story will try its best to reach a conclusion?

I feel like the master and the evil guy are the same guy.A clone technique of sorts.

Well the ml is now showing his true colors. Seriously you can't underestimate Luxia.... This arc is almost finish.. Can't wait for the next one 👐👐👐💕💕

Thank you!!!

I read the raws (when the manwha
used to be available from the site I read) the ml sort knows what Luxia is doing I might be wrong cause I don't understand the language 😓

I can't with the FL. Her master treat her nicely even with all her stupid antics, then after her master close with other women she do even stupider actions by collaborating with demons. After revealed and being chase out from sect she didn't apologize nor reflecting but sleep with other man? Wtf?! Then say you are not fated? Lol the first time you become his disciple you should know you can't be together

He's flexing big time! I'd still never put him beside MLs from Actress arc and Vampire arc. He was never any genuinely good before Su luxia put efforts to change him. Can't wait this arc to end honestly.

@Psychronia I've also been waiting for the novel to collapse since they mentioned it, but this seems too subtle. Maybe the author is saving it for another unfinished novel

"From the streets did she emerge; and to the street she will return."
Gospel of Future 1:1 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: FL is a synth, she has a built-in nuclear device that will detonate once a critical mass of Demon Sect followers gather near her.

Users who are viewing this thread