Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 118 - This Feng Wushuang -- I Love You

Man, can they execute her already? So many people died because of her and the worst punishment they can give her is driving her out of the sect? 😑

So it’s okay if I murder a bunch of people and then confess my love so that can live. Neat world where can I sign up?

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. Confession in front of everyone?!?! Romance with her master! SCANDALOUS
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the logic of all mary sue heroines: love can solve ALL of my problems, even my charges of murder and colluding with the demons!

Stupid is as stupid does. Said this before and I'll say it again, she is the perfect example of the innocent fl trope that is entirely useless, and despite her protagonist image, has no sense of moral decency or judgement. Characters like hers will always trust the villains and always put the other leads in danger because of some stupid, selfish actions. They never think things through and always go in head first with only their own selfish wishes and feelings in mind. Feng Wushuang's type of character is never explicitly a villain or evil, but they certainly bring nothing but harm to everyone else in the story AND themselves. And all because they want to go around acting like naive dumbass damsels' in distress and never use the 2 cents they were given. Her type of character is just as bad as the green tea bitch type imo. Like you just stop feeling sorry for them after they get themselves into the same kind of trouble for the umpteenth time.

lmao being removed from the sect is such a light punishment for all the people that have died because of her own actions. shit's wack.

well this is a light punishment I would say. Also ongoing chapters became shallower and shallower, justifying it with marry sue novel world is poor writing.

???????? like that would work after what you did like killing fellow sect members and you thought that`s gonna work ??? this girl is so wack already forgot she have already killed innocent people when she was with the demon lord

Is this what extreme damsel in distress is like just too delusional and literally just didn`t mind that her fellow sect members died and just focused on confessing after what happened to the camp like what ???????

Like damsel in distress trope is overused that at this point i just despised it now like " hahaha i can`t fucking do anything and just keep getting into trouble"

Example would be like daphne from scooby doo like she is literally keeps getting into trouble and the gang always need to save her

Seriously??? Dang, this bitch... you seriously pulls out the "I Love You" card and thought that would work? Lmfaoooooo

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍❤️

Why don't break her cultivation as punishment?

Dex-chan lover
"He isn't someone a cannon fodder female character like you can push back." ...ouch

...soo that bird the demon dude gave her is still around right? did he hear her say that? cause if he did, he gonna be murderin ppl left and right o-o
honestly tho how is she this stupid? "Oh, i just let an enemy war leader into my allies camp :D.. oh oops, i guess letting him in caused a few people to die....OH WELL *-* i love the ML, he will definitely save me, after all he rescued me all those times before, wait why isnt he saving me... I Love you @-@" like girl...... no.. just no.. -_-

Dex-chan lover
Such weird timing to confess your love to someone.... X'DD If she gets kicked out of the moral sect, does that mean that the red haired dude will take her in now? Since she's got nowhere else to go?

Omg hehe can’t wait to see her downfall, su luxia is so cool. Tysm for translating!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Finally they are getting rid of this eyesore but i mean a death penalty will be more deserving but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread