Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 123 - This Feng Wushuang -- I will find you

I GENUINELY am looking forward to seeing him and invading the worlds Su Luxia is having a mission with. It's already over a hundred chapters and all we see is revenge and the side characters' development, but not Luxia's. Luxia is a deus ex machina, and while I love the unstoppable force of trickery and revenge that she is, I want to learn more about our mc cuz we actually don't know much about her. Idc if the guy wouldn't be the ml for her, I just wanna see her vulnerabilities and how she became a host and why she continues with her job.

Yandere ML 😨 ... I feel that this character will have a huge part in the future chapters. It is exciting to see another character chasing Su LuXia 🤣

Ohoho a challenger enter the race ! I'm kind of excited at the same time I hope he will not succeed.

Hoho I bet he’s gonna show up later~ there’s too much foreshadowing for it to not happen

Hmm I wonder if he’s gonna show up somewhere along the road. Thanks for translating!

I like his character least of all, and would be happy to never see him again. Seriously, he’s so creepy, a total psycho. Also, so excited for the next arc.

@Bluee and @Cynic wow when you compare it to real life it's totally relatable. But at this point it's in the author's hands. The author has created an important character that has left a lasting impression on us. Depending on how the author proceeds with this character we might like him or just end up hating him.

So....... I thought for a while and came up with two scenarios, i. e. If the cultivator is a recurring char,
1. The cultivator becomes an obsessive stalker
2. He just up and challenges Luxia, says that he likes her and he's gonna make her fall for him. AND LUXIA TAKES THE CHALLENGE. Something along the lines of 'I won't fall for u, not in a million year. But I'll have fun watching u try. You better try harder.' ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) this actually matches her character well.

I'm hoping for the 2nd scenario because its not stalking when you allow someone to come and challenge you. And it would be fun to watch Luxia crush his advances while he keeps showing up as different persona in her missions. And if the author develops his character in a positive way we might like him or even pity him after suffering too much from Luxia's antics.
If it's the 1st scenario I hope he never shows up again like never ever because he will just be annoying in that case.

Woah, I actually ended up feeling sorry for both the "heroine" and the "hero"... quite a tragic ending, actually. Though the heroine was a total dumbass, I don't think she deserved to turn old immediately... and the hero is quite the tragic yandere figure, trapped in a hellish mechanical world he wants so badly to be free from. This turned from a light-hearted to a chilling arc at the very end!

Dex-chan lover
@7Lotus Thanks for accommodating my natural crabbiness. I'm not interested in a worse version of the previous arc's ML becoming a recurring, god forbid serious romantic interest but your ideas have merit.

Dex-chan lover
whoa... why do i get the feeling this ML will be able to follow su luxia into another world??? it sounds like it's possible for him to be able to transcend worlds on his own, if he is able to cultivate to a high enough level. considering that this arc/world is ending soon, i think we'll see this guy again in the future 🤔

@Cynic why thank you. In the end it's not in our hands.┐(︶▽︶)┌ But let's hope while we can. At times like these I'm glad I didn't read the spoilers or check the raws.

Fed-Kun's army
@7Lotus Yikes, okay that makes sense but I feel that someone eg her master or su luxia could have tried to teach her/make her understand what she did was wrong because she really is just ignorant

I understand that Su luxia is not under any obligation to teach her anything, but her master was literally the only teacher the OG heroine had, who should have taught her better

You can't really blame a kid for not knowing what isn't taught to them... is what I feel about this :/

@7Lotus I like your second scenario. That really goes with her character lmao! I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind if he just never showed up again and we kept going with this episodic formula, but if we can get the second scenario it could be a lot of fun. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread