Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 123 - This Feng Wushuang -- I will find you

I knew it he turned into a yandere that gonna chase after her the rest of the manhua.
Yes @StrudelQueen and yes @someunregpunk
I bet he's gonna reach enlightenment and go into different worlds like luxia and we're going to have fun guessing which character he is. 😃

@mukade I get how you feel but it wasn't Luxia that went easy on him, this guy's is just too good and crazy just like luxia. Luxia did something similar to what she did in the high school arc, where she literally disappeared on the cheating ba***d and he went crazy and eventually died. But in this she killed herself in front of the cultivator. What she aimed for was him to go crazy and die or drown in misery for the rest of his life. But what she got was a determined yandere that is trying to chase after her and he might actually succeed. It's Luxia's loss this time.

Wow... this is the first thing that has made me want to go run off and read the raws... I'm a patient person, but I really want to know... do we get a yandere ML ???

Fed-Kun's army
Feels bad for original heroine, she's just dumb... no need to make her suffer like this

Aggregator gang
Gosh, this guy made me goosebump. That supposed FL is kinda pathetic, it's partly the master and the demon's fault that she becomes so dependant but until now she still doesn't have any reflection on her own actions.

@NineTails I think the author would most probably go for it because it would be so much fun. I mean think about it a character that could give Su Luxia a headache, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

The cultivator is more of a schemer than a cheater. All the other characters from other arcs gave up to quickly, which made their love seem shallow. But this guy didn't and is still trying to find her which is why we like this character.

@yuusiren @Azure_1802 I know she is pathetic and dumb but even dumb people have conscience and guilt but the heroine had none till the end. She still cried out to her master and the demon cult guy instead of reflecting. She still doesn't get it was her fault that so many people died. This is what she did near the end
Heroine: master I luv u
Heroine: 'makes love with another guy'
Also heroine: master I luv u
Seriously....... she wanted to have both of them and called it justice, if this ain't cheating then I don't know what is. We have to face it, the true cheating ba***d of this arc is the heroine.

Su Luxia needs to invade something like Full Marks Hidden Marriage - where the protag isn't just the best actress ever but somehow also john wick. That shit still pisses me off.

Well, since he broke out from his own character, I suppose he's technically not the original ML who was a cheating bastard anymore, right? He even disdains the possibility of him being willing to die for the original FL. Also, I find the ending quite interesting since it implies that he may appear again in the future which is good since he's someone who can match Su Luxia's craziness. Lmao.

Cya

Wushuang : i know my mistakes master
Still, the same wushuang : bai lixuan, come save me!
We : ......
did she lose her minds? Its demon lord!

I pity her not knowing anything, and still clinging hope for her bastard master

Dex-chan lover
Guess we see that man in future, considering...

We will return to the world of harem royal palace again in two more arc I heard.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the FL is so poorly written it's almost pitiful, she's still all about herself and hasn't actually reflected on anything. Almost feel sorry for her, almost she can't help she was written as trash

Fed-Kun's army
ngl seeing an old lady kind of lamenting on a rainy side road to a puddle kinda hurt me... i mean i know its wushuang but that old lady form is just...

Dex-chan lover
"Wushang understands her mistakes!"
No, clearly you don't. If you did, you wouldn't be whimpering for both of them to come help you.

At this point, she's not even obnoxious and just...pitiful. You could say this is all her own fault, or you could say this is her shitty writer's fault and her crime was that she couldn't break through her programming like the male lead could.

Speaking of which...good luck, man. I totally don't mind if you eventually show up again. It's also not your fault you gained sentience in a world of NPCs and are clinging to the only semblance of reality you can.
I realize this is your whole thing, but don't underestimate the unchecked power of love and plot armor, Su Luxia. He might find you sooner than you think.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt any romance would be reciprocated by Su. In the real world would you want someone chasing you by slipping a GPS tracker into your cellphone? You'd tell them to GTFO. Would be no different here and she'd want nothing to do with him and we saw this.

o that`s a flag i guess the ML is gonna be that kind of character smh now i am not excited to read chapters anymore if the story is gonna be like that in the future

Users who are viewing this thread