Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 123 - This Feng Wushuang -- I will find you

oh hell yeah
i feel like this was a good track to take with the story
it's not such an abrupt change change that it will reduce the enjoyment most viewers take from this story's set formula -ie luxia pulling one over annoying ml stereotypes and lathering on some hard logic on why they're shitty stereotypes in the first place (unlike the goddess creation system where it's suddenly all about love. no thanks. dropped that arc like a hot potato)

it does introduce something new and something to look forward to for readers who might be getting tired of the same old op cycle
god forbid yandere ml gets to be an actual love interest tho, i want it to be something along the lines of deconstructing why realistically, yandere mls are destined to fail

Dex-chan lover
It would spice things up if he really manages to follow her into other worlds XDDD I hope he reaches enlightment~ He seems like a crazy but smart man :D

That male lead make me appreciate Gu Chen even more. Su even willing to stay for 50 years and enjoy their time together. Gu Chen upon knowing that she was not a normal human was just like
"Its okay, i love you either way"

Do remember that this guy is basically spending CENTURIES alone as the only sane man in a cardboard world after briefly entertaining the hope that he would no longer be alone anymore. "Hell is other people," indeed.

If he does become a recurring character, visiting other small worlds will merely reinforce how significant Su Luxia's existence is, since most of them will likely be just as shallow as his story of origin. He is probably going to pursue Su Luxia's interest with the same intensity that he was previously pursuing enlightenment, so I think we might see a lot of character development between his appearances as he remakes himself to match her. Personally, I don't foresee yandere; she's already killed herself once, and he's smart enough to realize he won't be able to get what he wants from her unless he can get her to want it too. I'm kind of looking forward to how this plays out.

There might be a war in the future between surviving males lead who love Su liu xia and survive. Vampire Hunter vs this guy would be fun as hell.

Fed-Kun's army
So... the higher your cultivation, the blonder you are? Makes for an interesting in-universe explanation for why his hair was brown, if it’s true.

Well, it is standard shounen logic, you'll get more powerful but your hair changes to blonde. Just like super saiyan

I'm glad that we've got such a huge twist in this story. I hope Jing Chen will appear again next time. I like the story, that the MF is not unbeatable

Not sure what other people might think, but personally, I don't want this to go meta.

Dex-chan lover
Vampire hunter is tsundere. And this cultivator is a yandere. 😅

@yuusiren I initially thought like u did. I mean ya it was her master's fault that she became ignorant and dumb. I re-read the arc. Remember how wushang and the demon guy went on a date down town. Remember how demon guy killed so many innocent people. Then master and luxia came to rescue her. Luxia showed her the result of her ignorance and foolishness. She was shown the dead bodies of 20 some innocent people and the demon guy even admitted that he killed them. But nope she still believed his lies. If not that the what about the times when she was punished. Even a kid would realise they did something wrong if things were this extreme. But she didn't feel remorse nor guilt in any of these incidents instead she only defended herself and played the victim.
I'm not asking her to turn over a new leaf, just feel guilt. Not once did she think 'may be it's my fault'.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering Luxia's entire thing is spending thousands of years entering different worlds, making men fall in love with her, and destroying them, having a character gain sentience and self-awareness then *zero in on her as his ultimate goal* might be romantic in a sense. Not only is he smart enough to ascend but he's got her as his ultimate goal, and is working towards that without fail. Other characters Luxia has encountered might have said things like they would follow her to the afterlife or claim they love her...but this dude is literally willing to break through his reality to find her.

Sure he might be a bit Yandere-ish but all things considered it's understandable. It'd be interesting if he got recruited to work with Luxia, or became a somewhat "system" like the bamboo rat just so he can stay by Luxia's side.

Users who are viewing this thread