Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 120 - This Feng Wushuang -- Demon executed, female lead in tears

Lmaoo she already slept with the demon guy and yet still want the ML's feeling. I'm sorry but this is laughable😂

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the 'secretly a male lead was transmigrating along with Su Luxia the whole time!!' twist that shows up all the time in QT stories? ...I hope not.

I like the ML, he never really “cheated” on Su LuXia and just thought that she was strong enough without him. It was his moral kindness that was taken advantage of.

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
I still don’t get how the ml absorbed Bai Lixuan’s power.... am I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
like how her interest in him is because he's straying from his "set" personality

Omg the demon guy finally died hallelujah!!! But now I feel like an even greater enemy is in front of her, jing chen seems extremely power hungry. And what did he mean by asking the demon guy if he made love with her?? Hmmm..tysm for translating!

@CimmicaCocoa He never cheated cause he never had a relationship with her. But he abandoned a friend whether willingly or not and those who abandon their friends are equivalent or worse than scum. He's acting different here due to something unusual which you'll know in the next chapter. The original ml was still a trash for abandoning her.

Ml probably absorbed demon guy's powers through that clumsy chick. He said something about demon guy making love to her, so ML must have put a spell or some shit on her beforehand

Dex-chan lover
ML kinda shitty... and the FL of the story so naive/dumb it's pitiful :\ I feel bad for her tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. The virtuous male lead became scheming, huh? I wonder when the heroine became a honey trap.

Considering his exile of her, the plan was already in motion by that point, but before that...maybe it was around when she was expelled.

Man. This selfish girl is all about wallowing in self-pity. "Why are you so mean to me, boo hoo." On principle, she's a spoiled brat for expecting special treatment-though part of it is probably his fault. But besides that, she hasn't learned her lesson and perpetually puts her own desires over basically the desires of anyone else.

o lol my comment on the previous chapter was right i wonder what other things does the ML do behind the scenes

Woah he was brutal. Glad Su is seeing right through him.

Thank you for translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
He's a hundred years too young to be deceiving Su Lucia 🤷.

Dex-chan lover
ooohh how interesting. rather than the ML having a hidden side from the start, his character started deviating from his initial personality. I guess anything goes when a story doesn’t get finished ‼️

Users who are viewing this thread