Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 109 - This Feng Wushuang -- A loud noise in the sky: Antagonist/2nd ML arrives

It'd be torturous for me reading this arc. This kind of dumb pathetic naive FL who always begs ML to come to rescue her is what I hate the most. No wonder why I don't like typical shoujo manga πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

The main reason we read this manhua is cuz we see the MC ruin the FL lol, it's not cringy or torturous in the slightest (other than re-establishing that the FL is someone we love to hate).

If anything, the first chapter of every arc is torture (setting the context of why we hate the FL in the first place), but that's what makes the next 20 chapters satisfying to read lol.

If you find reading a chapter torturous because the FL is being dumb (which is one of the main ingredients of the story in the first place), then I'm surprised you even read this manhua at all.... ROFL.

As long as they don't die in front of me, it's okay? What kind of horrible mentality is that? Okay, demon lord. You can have a little murder, as a treat

dfhajkflds brooo okay i'm not here for violent punishment, but like??? girl you literally caused so much destruction that you endanger others, and you're still unwilling to cooperate when ppl wanna punish you for them? i- :mad:(( like,,, don't expect anyone in general to save you, you gotta take responsibility!!

and then forgiving others' sins when those sins don't concern you at all? like you are in no position to feel as though you can "forgive" the redhaired dude- the only people who have such a right would be the ones he killed, like??? what mentaLIty you-

Wait so she's not acting dumb? I just feel sorry for her now, the author (of this arc's novel) made her so stupid.
Thanks for the update!

This familiar situation. . . I know I've read stories like these before but I can't remember them or the protagonist because they are just that forgettable.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This female lead is...well, quite a brat. Spoiled is the only thing I can think of, besides maybe hypocritical based on the whole murder thing.

She's sincerely attached to her master, I'll grant her that, but that's about it. Whiny and selfish and irresponsible.

Can't wait to see how Su Luxia uses this against her. Will she simply report her escape? Force her to pick a side?

Aggregator gang
Wow, let's see:
-The FL of the 1st arc was a green tea bitch but she could seduce the emperor and dealt with her rivals.
-The FL of the 2nd arc was a daughter of a rich family who was quite wise and rational.
-In the 3rd arc, we had a spoiled brat who destroyed other's relationship and stole someone else's fiance, but at least she had the nerve to spill her blood in front of a bunch of vampires just to get the attention of the man she wanted.
-Then the transmigrated woman of the 4th arc, she was stupid, shameless, greedy and delusional yet she still had backbones to stand for herself.
-The rich brat Mary Sue of the previous arc was rotten and spoiled, however, she was more or less fearless and could work as a leader.

Now we have this chick: useless, good-for-nothing, annoying, spineless, ungrateful, irresponsible, etc... What kind of people would read a novel with such a MC, I wonder.

πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

@Azure_1802 I imagine that there are plenty of people reading stories with boring or irredeemable main characters, as long as there's something else to it. Some examples:
[ul][li]the side characters, main villains, or settings are interesting[/li][li]the author has a unique or memorable way of phrasing things (as an extreme example, imagine the way chuunibyou catch phrases are received by other chuunibyou)[/li][li]the author later went on to write a story that was really good so people give their earlier works a try[/li][/ul]

Double-page supporter
Wow basic shoujo manga trashy heroine. I guess the author here also hates those sort of simpering weak heroines.

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair he was the one who wasted the food and kidnapped her.

Dex-chan lover
And here, ladies and gentlemen, have how a real bad boy behaves. As long as he can keep the p**sy he wants, he doesn't mind lie, manipulate or even force himself to her as long as it works. And it will work because the **ssy he wants will forgive him every time because it believes she can change him (spoiler: it doesn't work that way).

Regarding the line "doesn't mind as long as she can't see it", I think it's more in the lines of he killing and pillaging behind her back, but she's so adamant in changing his ways by being nice to him that she forgives him every time, so he keeps his way because he knows that she will forgive him. I've see that many times, both IRL and with fans willing to forgive fictional chars as long as they are hot, charismatic or have a tragic reasoning behind that, no matter how flimsy (FFVII Sephiroth, anyone?).

Dex-chan lover
The FL in this one is so annoying she should be punished more for her irresponsible actions

Dex-chan lover
That little panel about ML cooking for the heroine.
I felt bad for him to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread