Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 110 - This Feng Wushuang -- The proper way to tell a secret

I've noticed that plot point in a lot a historical dramas and manhua where eating two different foods/herbs can cause deadly side affects and would be used in assassination attempts. I like Su's subtlety here in attracting the ml with her good sides.

Is this ML her favorite face so far haha

At the end of the chapter I couldn't help but think "Dumb Bitch" hahah

Dex-chan lover
This particular arc doesn't really have a cheating bastard or a crazy bitch. The ml is just.... Ml-ing. The FL is an idiot but she's not seducing someone else's guy and she has the worst luck, thus this evil dude liking her. The evil dude is evil go figure. But I like that this one breaks up the pattern!
Also holy crap this fl reminds me of Kamisama Kiss.

I'm enjoying this arc pretty well so far but the 'junior sister, senior brother' titles they use throw me off for some reason.

I'm pretty interested in how this arc kinda movks the naive innocence some main characters show in some manga/anime. The FL isn't necessarily a bad person so far but her wilting flower act and total naivete leads her to committing or allowing terrible things to occur around her with no recourse.

Fed-Kun's army
bitch straight up ignored the rotting piles of corpses lying on the floor just cause she cant see them and its more convenient for her...

No idea about this mushroom thing but tradiitonal Chinese cuisine revolves around the idea of yin and yang qi, which are 'heaty' and 'cold' foods respectively. Too much of one or if you combine 2 foods that are extreme in both kinds of qi and your body collapses, something like that.

Double-page supporter
Ahh, okay, no wonder Lüxia randomly started explaining about the shiitake. I didn't realize it before but the FL was eating shiitake with the demon lord in the previous chapter. No wonder she fainted.

Group Leader
I like this arc so far! I want her to punish that little girl and that redhead sooooooo badly! Thanks for all the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread