Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 112 - This Feng Wushuang -- The cursed fate of bootlicking

This arc is kinda interesting based off the power dynamics alone. Usually it's been that Su has worked from a position of disadvantage or had to work alone. Here though she already has power over the heroine and is not treated like a pariah by those around her, she's already gotten others to punish the fl twice.

From that I imagine her plan is to continuously punish the fl as a way to prove to the sect how incompetent she is, which would also show to them the ml's bias in how he's always favoring her.

Double-page supporter
WTF, the demon lord even killed the mushroom seller too. I thought the old lady's husband was one of the doctors.

Lüxia please trash that demon too.

Bruh my petty ass is being served dinner and boy am I glad mommy Luxia is cooking

Dex-chan lover
The D.E.N.N.I.S. System:

Demonstrate Value
Engage Physically
Nurture Dependence
Neglect Emotionally <- we are here
Inspire Hope
Separate Entirely

The ML here is starting to remind me of that weather-vane of an Emperor back in arc 1. He's so easily led.

Double-page supporter
Is it me or has the art changed? Like, in between this and the last update.

That SLAP was so satisfying. God that woman is so stupid. Being too 'nice' and 'forgiving' is also a sin in itself. Everything has consequences and should be dealt with accordingly. Once again seeing Luxia being an absolute QUEEN

Aggregator gang
@Heenimakira, @Kiwiq, I can't agree with you guys. That slap is a joke. The whole situation is ridiculous. The bitch should have been beheaded because of that, yet she received just a slap and whips. That's way beyond point of degeneracy. Unlike you I feel REALLY dissatisfied. Only after her head rolls on ground I will sigh with relief.

@Insignificant of course after all she's done, that slap isn't good enough. But for a moment of satisfaction, it's quite satisfying. I trust that luxia will plan something more horrible for wushuang, and until then i will just wait here and sip on my tea while i watch her suffer

NO SHIT SHES ANGRY? COUNTLESS PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF WUSHUANG...my god! These bitches stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread