Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 112 - This Feng Wushuang -- The cursed fate of bootlicking

So cathartic seeing that stupid brat get slapped. And love that she was taken to all the dead bodies. Good luck staying in denial now honey.

Thank you for translating this!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The real reason that Wushuang is in the water dungeon is because it can regenerate entire bodyparts, that is because she lost her lower torso due to the 120 LASHES SHE RECEIVED AT ONCE!

Su Luxia is all too right when she says that contributions are easily taken for granted... scum men take them as a privilege, not a gift. Thank god Su Luxia is here to sort them out!

How i wish my whole life is just like Su Luxia.... Im just too bored with my life....

Dex-chan lover
That's indeed the truth. When you're always available, you're taken completely for granted and it's about time the master realizes both what he's been doing and how that feels.

Yeah, see, this is the sort of development you'd expect to happen in a Wuxia novel anyway. If we have an all-loving heroine with a villain...yeah, that's a pretty big fucking contradiction and you gotta figure that out.

That said, sneak attacking the guy with the excuse of "just doing what you're doing" doesn't really work for me. Firstly because you're allegedly the good guys, so applying bad guy standards to the bad guy misses the point, and secondly it kinda gimps any room for further conversation and is the breeding ground for misunderstanding, so I hate that stuff on principle.

Dex-chan lover
120 lashes. Yikes. How much does her body sting. I wonder why Luxia doesn't reveal that the time she was almost killed was when she fought that demon 1v1

xts

@Umesan there’s honestly no point, the master is too blind to see pass his own eyes when he stupidly believes everything the “heroine “ is saying and favors her regardless. That’s why throughout the pass storylines, our mc works to destroy the “heroine” bit by bit until she no longer has that image that make men fawn over her

Supporter
CCP police force in Hong Kong.
ZWbQj3e.png

Users who are viewing this thread