Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 108 - This Feng Wushuang -- Love starts from a name

@TheAmazingNil you should be able to still enjoy this arc because it's basically just a Heavenly Envoys vs Demons story. Some of the Taoist terminology that pops up here and there might be confusing but there's no need to remember them in order to keep up.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't know why seeing this setting reminds me of ninja gaiden 2, it's not event the same culture or year!

Fed-Kun's army
Why do i feel like she's going to stir up trouble??

I stand corrected..

Lol XX

@Domo
The fact that the previous owner of Su Luxia's body was left behind to die against the demons while the FL was carried away in bridal style I'd say it's a real declaration of war by anyone.

Let alone from Su Luxia, who is a very impatient person with such characters. . .

This is a different take on the whole "Cheating bastards" thing. This arc imo bends towards the betrayal aspect more and the fact that this ML is an dense idiot.

That Fl is such a dickhead. Does stupid shit which causes countless people their lives and not once take responsibility for her actions but instead gets protected by Dense-kun.

@ChaosEzel but trashta is no airhead she's just really manipulative and good at her pitiful act. How can u say someone that pretends to be someone else is just a hairhead? Unless she's delusional and has mental problems 😅

On another note how does one get involved romantically with the enemy side and is characterized as a nice person? The fl is not two timing cause she isn't in a relationship with the ml but it's almost the same... she's leading someone on and in my dictionary that's not nice or sweet.

For some reason, this kind of FL feels familiar but I can't recall anyone off the top of my head.

God, I love the FL in this series. Shes always so fucking savage and does shit her way while still clearing the conditions.

I don't remember her being this savage. This is much better than the cool and calculating, silent beauty type she was in some arc before.

Fed-Kun's army
can I just highlight the part where they said the ML "was GOING TO send" help. Going to. She's been gone for a while bruh. She died. Going to wasn't gonna cut it.

@GerryCeryBery She’s always been savage to those who wronged her/the original host. She just plays nice until she strikes.

Did they change artist? This art style is just noticeably better than the first arc. Its actually gets better every arc.

Users who are viewing this thread