Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 109 - This Feng Wushuang -- A loud noise in the sky: Antagonist/2nd ML arrives

Dex-chan lover
So it's interesting this female lead isn't exactly malicious and neither is the male lead. They're both just victims of bad writing having these personalities of a beautiful girl with her head in the clouds being loved by two handsome men, and a handsome man who is blinded by his love for the beautiful female lead that he ignores the others who have been with him longer and exhibits favoritism.

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan
Right? I don't see any men actually cheating here. It doesn't seem like fmc was actually IN a romantic relationship with male lead before su showed up, and fmc DID tell male lead to escape with pathetic girl while she held off the attackers. the girl just seems woefully incompetent, and winds up cheating on male lead with demon dude, and then becomes more of a shit later.

@Korvalus
it's more of a distance thing. she knew about it happening, but didn't care if it wasn't in front of her. Also, forgiving her made her feel great and benevolent.

I don't understand why did the demon dude kill luxia in the first chapter if he likes that cloudy head?

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, when kindness and mercy loop back around to psychopathy. I always hated characters like that!

God, that girl is annoying the hell out of me, being weak and depending on other people to look after her. Su Luxia, do your thing!

Fed-Kun's army
Well the female lead is you typical otome or shoujo female lead, kind to a fault, clumsy but also naive as fuck, wants to be loyal but chased by the secondary main lead, the male lead, only fault was favoring the FL instead of properly treating her which resulted indirectly to Su luxia original body owner death, he's kind and compassionate but his love for the FL undermines him more than help and the FL terrible clumsiness cause only trouble rather than help anyone, both characters are also exaggerated character to their stereotypical story counter parts.

Oof the typical clueless fl who doesn't know shit but still gets the attention of MLs. Really looking forward to this story as well!

Also, I want to say that,
i feel as if the next one is going to be Su Luxia in a world of the arrogant CEO and the ditzy and clumsy FL who happened to "offend" him
Just a guess.

@sybil_12 Nope next world is
Ghost Arc

@nobaka Yes, there technically isn't any cheating in this one. Unless you count Feng Wushuang (O!FL) as trying to get both her Master (ML) and Bai Lixuan (2ML). In the original story for this world, both O!Su Luxia and O!FL liked the ML. O!Su Luxia was a character who was okay with silently liking the ML, but met a tragic end. O!FL confessed to him, but he wasn't interested in "dating/having a Dao partner" he was solely focused on cultivating and rejected her. She went to 2ML for comfort (typical plot) and I think she eventually left him because of him breaking his promise of not killing. Then the original story got discontinued/abandoned, which is causing the world to become weird and fall apart (and in comes MC, our Su Luxia).

@Korvalus I think it's more like he doesn't care and sort of believes that Wushuang will forgive him because she was kind to him. Plus I think he subconsciously realizes that she's okay with it as long as she doesn't see it. Shown by his blatant disregard that Wushuang is right there, even if unconscious, when killing more than a dozen people and only covering her eyes. I mean with the smell of the corpses rotting and blood, I think anyone should be able to realize something is wrong. I think they're both wearing fake masks to appear nice/appealing to each other.
But don't worry Luxia will expose their true faces and things get... interesting.

If she get along with the demon guy then doesn't that mean the original girl died for nothing but to fill the love meter for this dumb girl(?)

Oof. The type of FL whose obliviousness and "kindness" gets other people killed. The worst type of FL.

Users who are viewing this thread