Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 130 - I have a date with the taoist master -- First throbbing of the heart

Su luxia is such a great actress~ She really nails the personality of a white lotus. The master taoist is horrible. Preserve what morality?? Not giving freedom for a child to act like a fucking child. Is that what you call morality??

Also the human version of the system is cute and handsome ngl hmm..

@practicallyuseful Ikr, too bad Su Luxia doesn't think that and keep him in that form more. I think we also saw his humanoid form at the end of the arc where SLX was the plump female lead and had to deal with a transmigrator in a historical tv show world.

"exterminate evil and defend morality" huh? My bet is that they only "defend the morality" of the super rich who give them lots of money. typical righteous hypocrites like they're straight out of a cultivation story

Hmmmm, I'm getting vibes that (spoilers just in case)
the FL Taoist is the actual sacrifice that's needed, hence why she's been so isolated and also why she's tasked to give parts of her energy to a ghost..............
but I might be overthinking things

there's not enough comments for our hamster being cute in both of his original and human form

Users who are viewing this thread