Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 134 - I have a date with the taoist master -- The fall of the heart

Fed-Kun's army
I can't be the only one waiting for the guy who has frozen her body a couple of arcs away to catch up to her. I wonder if at the end, it'll turn out that every guy including that vampire hunter were the same person. I mean I hope they are because I love the martial master but also the vampire hunter. Even the stupid highschool boy who went insane after her disappearance, I think he had enough. I don't remember that story a lot and I know the original body owner committed suicide after falling for him but I don't think he wanted her to do that. He was a typical fuck boi and that doesn't warrant him going off the rails...

Anyway, I 'm looking forward to more of this

Oh same, I want that martial master to make a comeback. I'm hoping he does make some sort of relevance/

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'll credit her with not being a hypocrite. She was stuck in her own way of thinking, but as soon as Luxia pointed out the contradiction with her as the exception, she was open to changing her views.

Now that her views have shifted, what's next is her Taoist organization's shady side, I suppose?

That said, if it were me, I definitely wouldn't go so far as to power up an evil spirit. All she had to do was check with his poor mother. The living wouldn't lie for the dead if all spirits were malicious.

I have to admit even though I got into this series in order to watch smug assholes get their comeuppance having an arc where the FL and Su work together is actually a pretty neat idea. It's something to keep things fresh instead of redoing the same plotline each time. Su still did her speedrun on killing the shitty ML and now she's working against the bad shit going on in the novel. Also, it's great to see that for once one of the people she was originally against wasn't total trash or an idiot and may actually be a a good person who is a victim of manipulation and brainwashing. That said I hope that's what the author sticks with and the FL doesn't suddenly turn back into being a jerk at the last minute just so Su can ruin her. I'd be cool if Su could leave this arc on good terms with her, whether that be platonic or romantic.

@Akera93 Highschool boy directly told the original host to hurry up and kill herself and stop making a scene. He absolutely wanted her to kill herself beyond a shadow of a doubt. He's a fuck boy and got what he deserved.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, now all she needs to do is have the taoist accept her necropilia lesbian love LOL.

I think that the The scum is the old master. He will screw the FL soon and even will kick her add for saving the gosht. The old master only care about moneyyyy

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this arc will end. Will Luxia pass on into the next life after she and the taoist master profess their love? or will she die in the middle of this arc prompting the taoist to destroy the sect and reveal it for what it is

Damn I love this arc so much so far. While it was satisfying watching cheating bastards getting their ass kicked, I still enjoy this arc the most so far.

No joke i'd read a series with this plot 😭 what's better than this just girls dismantling the system together

god this one is so good TT tysm, this series never disappoints. Loving the yuri route :>

Users who are viewing this thread