Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 139 - I have a date with the taoist master -- High-risk Warning: System Maintenance!

Omg whaaat I’m super interested in this agent zero now! I wonder if someday they’ll be able to meet again if hes reincarnated :) tysm for the update!

oooh a backstory? Hopefully she gets to meet this savior agent Zero again.
Thanks so much for the update :)

Dex-chan lover
Interesting backstory.
And is that agent zero our true ML? Really want to know! 🤔

Thanks for the chapter

Thank you for the translation!

Other than her background story, we see that Su Luxia decided to stay and bet her life on this mission. Both for getting that completion rank, and for Xiao'Ling.

Omg so that guy who saved her was also an agent??? I wonder what he looks like. He would be the perfect ML for our luxia huhu anyways I'm very happy we get to have a look to luxia's past

Double-page supporter
Wow, some actual risk? Or is the author screwing with us again?

OH MY GODDDDDDDD IM CRYINGGGGGG I DID NOT EXPECT THIS WHEN I DECIDED ITS FINALLY TIME TO BINGE HSHZJZKDLLD

If su luxia and zero meet again, im seriously gonna die, absolutely dead, totally gonna kick the bucket so hard i end up six feet under pushing daisies like gOD THE PLOT THICKENSSSS

Well it wouldn't be a good choice
Of course!
@GhoulishGirl the answer you're looking for is in the spin off series(but I'm sure they will get into better details in later chapters)
To put it simply, yes.

She's gonna get the mission done within those 20 some hours

Finally getting some backstory to the bigger long term story for the MC. That took a while.

Dex-chan lover
Well, according to the spinoff chapter, Su Luxia has enough inherent ingenuity and moxie to eke out a win even without the special tools, so she could definitely pull off a victory in this story if she plays cautiously. She's already laid the groundwork for getting the FMC to change, all Luxia might need to do is encourage her from the sidelines

Users who are viewing this thread