Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 148 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Returning to the historical small world

Dex-chan lover
Had Luxia been the biological mother of her adopted son, I would have considered this arc to be about to be transmigratory incest. As it is, this arc seems to be about sibling rivalry this time rather than any solid romance (most arcs) or friendship (previous arc).

I wonder how the little cute boy is doing. Probably a handsome ikemen now, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the boy she adopted since I'm the last arc he tried to died with his mother

Ugh, the type of villain I hate the most appeared. A green tea bish. Itd be good if they both get into the consort selection so she can frame the little sister for treason or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
She should have scream for help and say almost get raped. That way people won't assume she has been raped.

@Kllick you underestimated sexism in ancient China. When shit like this happens the reputation of the woman is ruined whether or not she had been raped.

Double-page supporter
@Kllick that wouldn't work now what makes you think it would work back then? In some cultures being raped would just mean she would have to marry him and she would still be considered impure.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaah, finally. I've been wanting for this arc 😭

Apparently according to other comments:
we won't have romance

And you know what? I'm fine too! I'm just happy the same smart enemies come now

Ahh this is truly the era Su Luxia thrives innnn I really enjoy these mind games and I can't wait to see more of this arc!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What a bitch and a bastard. Perfect. I knew this setting reminded me of arc 1.

Time for some vengeance and probably exploiting the emperor's mother complex. Maybe we can patch up his ending to be a bit less pitiful while we're at it.

Something about this version's Su Luxia appeals to me design-wise too. Like, they're all pretty, but this one...

Eyy full circle! We be bck to arc 1!! im not sure if we'll see su luxia from this arc, i dont remember if she died here before our su luxia left *goes back to reread*

Time for a new arc!!!! Whooo!!!! So excited!!!! Kick all their asses and take all their names Su Luxia! 🥳

And we’ll get to see the little blue haired boy she raised to become emperor?! I hope he recognizes her and they can have a cute mother/son moment before she leaves again. 🤞🏻

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread