Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 163 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Grandmother poisoned

Dex-chan lover
LOL.

This felt more like a comedy chapter rather than a normal one.

Was so satisfying seeing that bitch get slapped. Can’t wait for more karma coming her way.

I’m curious how she thinks this will stop her sister from becoming Empress. Does poisoning your grandmother suddenly make you unfit to be Empress? Especially when the Emperor’s as smitten as he is? A pretty dumb and weak plan on her part.

I’m looking forward to Su Luxia tearing this latest scheme to shreds. 👏🏻

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
the flaw in her logic is that, if her sister isn't becoming an empress, it's not like she's going to be chosen. if she ever had a chance that is

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this dumb, even after all thoes failed plans she still won't give up and lay down her head lol. Death is the only option available for her.

Dex-chan lover
Just looking ahead, Volume 10's cover art looks promising for a genuine battle, unlike this kiddy play. This girl has several screws loose.

Dex-chan lover
@alyseb630 as stupid as this girl is, that point she made about poisoning her gma IS legitimate. I mean, it’s an unspoken truth that no one in the palace is 100% clean or innocent, but if word gets out that su luxia poisoned her gma that’s just a bad look for the whole family. and even if the poison wasn’t fatal, filial piety is EXTREMELY important to their culture, esp considering the story’s era. imagine having an empress who poisoned her own gma. that’s an Extremely Bad Look™️ no matter how you slice it.

the girl is still 10000% way too persistent and believes she is actually worthy of being the empress. she definitely has some loose screws so her plan is still flawed, but her argument is solid (but on that point only tbh).

The art is getting weird. Both girls, especially Ming Yue, are getting wall-eyed lol

And is it just me, the chapters feel so short now

rather than being empress, really feels like she just wants her sister dead.

Users who are viewing this thread