Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 154 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Meeting Yun Ling again

Honestly, the basic logic behind the idea is sound, and she doesn't quite look bad in that dress, but she should've thought long about it and taken into consideration more things. Yun Ling probably would like a woman who reminds him of his mom, but that'd probably only stand if that reminder is natural is seems unintentional. Plus, the thing you should really emulate is not her appearance, but rather her personality and aura. If she made herself act like she had the same general temperament and attitude of his mother, while also wearing clothes that both emphasize that similarity and fit with her appearance, she'd probably do well.

In this case, not only does this similarity seem intentional due to how close it is, it just doesn't work with the rest of her persona. She keeps acting like a chipmunk, which really clashes with those clothes. Honestly, even if she just wore mildly similar clothing and acted the same, it'd be so much better because it wouldn't look so awkward.

Really, the aim here should've been to give off a similar feeling, not just look like her. Those are very different things. If she attempted to emulate Luxia's phoenix-like persona and energy, he'd probably be pretty interested. At the very least, don't make your eyes so big. It's not surprising when the artist gives her narrowed eyes she looks so much better.

Oh honey........... you done messed up 😬
You think he would like you if you dressed up like his dead mom?? When he made a law where no one can have the name Su Luxia??? Bruh nooo

Thank you for the update!!

There is something wrong with this girl's brain lmao

I wonder how Su Luxia will do

Dex-chan lover
I just had a thought:
What if, when she was still in the role of the original Su Luxia in this world, she taught her son a secret code phrase or something to let him know that she has returned in the role of another person?
That would be a nasty trump card to pull against Mingyue.

omgg I went ahead and looked at the raws bc I was so impatient and damn this is gonna be so good LMAOOO

He's about to snap on this dumb bitch for imitating his beloved mother. As soon as it said it was just like the former empress dowager's style and that flashback where she had dark aspirations even at a young age, I knew this was about to go south.

Aggregator gang
Concubine's Daughter: Not all men like white lotus girls.
Also Concubine's Daughter: Acts likes a white fucking lotus girl.

Fed-Kun's army
The dude is about to hurl or beat your ass. He loves his mom... but he doesn't want to fuck his mom. What a sick fuck. Though this bitch had at least half a braincell. Clearly not.

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed through the entire series- so rereading this sort of makes me think that the reason why green tea is so ambitious is because of Su Luxia's confidence and charisma as empress dowager, because she doesn't specifically state that she wants to be empress. green tea's attention was caught by Su Luxia rather than the 4th prince-
and green tea is either implying that his obsession even though it's an adopted relation was that he loved her more than a guardian figure, as like there relationship was suspicious or that green tea wishes to catch the emperor's attention by looking familiar- this could ALSO be deep characterization for a green tea where she just looks up to Su Luxia and wants to be like her- exactly like her rather than caring about the steps needed. she's scheming but more like overly scheming that she isn't thinking of the implied consequences. Su Luxia is so front and centered- green teas strongest memory and impression
even her maid makes a shocked face because of green tea's choice and seemed somewhat anxious when wished to keep her current clothes. so it's more or less obvious that she's making a bad choice
and also would like to add about not caring about the steps needed. her current green tea bitch behavior is nothing our protagonist would do- she's too cheap! like a knockoff at the discount bin

in page 5 (or 6??) the Su sisters have different clothes fold i think? 'luxia' fold right-first then left, but the green tea was left-first then right. this is chinese so maybe it's not so significant than japanese taboo one, but it still bothers me.

Aggregator gang
Oh she has so set herself up to take the fall. Just how many gold diggers have tried this exact same setup before

Users who are viewing this thread