Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 154 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Meeting Yun Ling again

i might be wrong but i bet the next line is how dare you or something along those line xDD

Double-page supporter
She looks like a little kid playing dress up. She's overwhelmed by her outfit. If she'd been less obvious about it the plan might have worked, but she pretty much copied the look exactly?

do i understand that right?
that girl tries to get into the emperors pants by looking like his mother

@weedcatxraifu
Su luxia's adopted son didnt die, he was depressed and tried to c****t s*****e couple of times after empress dowager version of su luxia died in that world.

Dex-chan lover
@weedcatxraifu Follow the translator notes in the first chapter of the arc. They changed the wording in the narration on the final chapter of the very first arc to say the son became depressed after Su departed, but never actually died.

@Azure_1802 I used to read this one : https://orientalheroestigerwong.blogspot.com/2019/09/oriental-heroes-aka-tiger-wong-00-96.html... it has mary sue villain, eventually, that kind of ruin the story, but before it was really interesting...
I also read/watched some old dramas like The trilogy of condor heroes, the twins, All Men Are Brothers, etc... and the story basically is the heroes were weak before, but after some hardships, becomes strong and even strongest in the world....
Now, we have the reverse, and the stories are about our hero bully his/her enemies who try to challenge him/her right from very beginning...
It was fun at first, but now i rather tired with the same concept everywhere.....

wow I thought itd be a slightly smarter villain this time, but shes still an idiot

ugh, she looks like a child trying to wear their aunt's style and looking like a clown instead, which is literally exactly what she's doing. her false personality really doesn't suit su luxia's outfit. the emperor got depressed as all hell after su luxia died and didnt even want anyone to share her name so seeing a clown imitating her must've felt like the highest disrespect lmao, he's probably pissed as hell sksksk

What an idiot. Intentionally imitate a deceased beloved is the worst way to make yourself hated.

Apart from imitating someone else... dressing up brightly when one‘s family member is ill and even needs others prayers... isn’t that somewhat... inconsistent with the image of a filial good grand daughter? This girl doesn’t know how to dress up for the right occasions.

Her concubine mother is very smart. Shame her daughter is too clever for her own good. Brought her abuse from the father too! I pity the concubine mother a bit

For all those who are saying Su Luxia's name was decreed a taboo by the emperor- did that happen? Where did you read that?
I assumed it was simply the normal practice where descendants cannot have the same name as a predecessor, especially one still alive. A cultural thing. I think it was explained to me as "if I scold a young 'Luxia' for being a naughty child, my words are cursing someone named 'Luxia', and I am in no position to scold my elder or superior."

Users who are viewing this thread