Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 154 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Meeting Yun Ling again

@cherylmolla32 Well, to be fair, she does have good ploys. It just really, REALLY unfortunate for her that our Emperor was under the wing of our MC once and was taught really, REALLY well by her in her first life as the Emperor's mom.

The bitch this chapter "dressing up in her 🤡🤡🤡🤡 outfit
LOL
Truly making things easier and easier for Lu Xia 😂

I feel sorry for her mother especially when i read that she
is later framed by her daughter.
Great chapter! Thank you so much for the translation!

When you're trying to catch a man's attention, I'm pretty sure dressing up as his mom is not the right way to do it.

the prince is going to drag her for trying to be sly, su luxia educated that boy LMAO. i wonder if she’ll tell her son she’s reincarnated? probably not tho lol.

LMAO I take my words back. She isn't that smart at all lol. Even kids know that imitating pp's loved ones (esp deceased ones) is a freaking insult LMAO. Btw, the wolf pup grew up to be a fine young man! Can't wait to see them together~

you'd think she'd know better

but know

her ego has gotten too big, heaven help her haha

Dex-chan lover
How did she get to go meet the emporer when the father said she wouldn't be allowed to? NVM she poisoned her grandmother so she could go,I forget. what a snake she even burned her mother's dress how is this girl a protagonist 😢

Dex-chan lover
There are few opponents that can corner Su Luxia, but this girl sure isn't one of them.

bet he's gonna be like: "How dare you imitate the empress!". If the late empress' name is now a taboo, so is her style. At least to him, right?

thaank you for the update!!

hoping we could see the 'deflecting of bitches' jn the next chapters! 😂😂😂😂

Does she want to be like Dong shi ? Welp, she’s dead meat. So stupid. I srsly can’t stop laughing at her stupidity

Waiting for current Su Luxia to ignore trying to get the Emperor only for it to backfire and get him interested in her

Users who are viewing this thread