Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 157 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- The villain tattles first

Dex-chan lover
This poor girl is like Hololive Moments for shooting her own foot.

Dex-chan lover
he doesn't like you- and then she's trying to be fake. does he give a rat's ass about your family affairs. he didn't explicit call out Su Luxia
I hope she can kidnap her son to follow her- expand the family with husband running to catch up, wifey trying to meet and find Su Luxia, and then silly blue haired son... I really want all of them.

lmaoo this girl is too ambitious it practically reeks from her body. i'm so glad su luxia taught the emperor well😅

@Assu I think her aim is to get the Emporer to feel sorta bad for doubting her. That, if manipulated and done right, could lead to the Emporer having more positive feelings towards her.

Ooooooo I can't wait till that lil 🤬 gets what's coming to her. *Rage intensifies* 😤😡😠

Dex-chan lover
@rahzenshia That only makes sense halfway into the conversation. What excuse did she have for bringing it to his attention to begin with?

Aggregator gang
She just dug her own grave....
I'm so excited for the next chapter~!!!!
Thanks for the update <3

@Psychronia I'm guessing her original idea was that since they're all staying at the temple and her family did not bring many guards she was going to ask to borrow the emperor's guards to help 'look' for her sister as more people could cover more ground quickly and she was oh so 'worried' for her sister. Although it seems halfway into her own act she forgot her own script it revealed that she knew where her sister was all along. All in all it's a scenario of dumbass trying to play at being a white lotus but her prey didn't take her bait so she dropped a rock on her own foot while trying to salvage the situation.

Thanks for the update!!!

I'm so excited for the next chapter!!! Su Luxia will get to interact with the emperor again!

Users who are viewing this thread