Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 167 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Go to hell, scum!

The murderer rapist got to easy off. At least he can't hurt more people

Group Leader
See? You guys were complaining that there was no "cheating man" to punish in this arc. Well, there you go. Trust the author, lol.

I don't understand why framing her for the murder will help. It'll just look like self-defence since she was about to be raped. How will this work?

Dex-chan lover
More than "cheating man", this fatty was 100% pure crystalline scum
Anyway, isn't this arc longer than the previous ones? Not that i'm complaining, i was simply trying to understand if it was just me...idk if it's because it feels longer or just because the story progressed "slowly" this time....feels like the first option or a mix of both to me

@Seshat
I think its because in that time the.. Mysoginy is really strong, like in the first chapter of this arc, ziyue is the one who is almost raped. But they blame it to her, eventhough its clearly not her fault.
So it doesnt matter even if its self defense they would still punish mingyue

I was so worried she would let that pos off, but im glad she killed him.

also @seshat the younger sister will still get punished regardless due to the status the man has. His family will probably push for some form of punishment even thought it was self defence

His death is so quick yet so satisfyingly bloody.

Glad the rape scheme wasnt carried out either way, such a distasteful trope when it happens in novels.

Users who are viewing this thread