Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 159 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Discard others to preserve reputation

Fed-Kun's army
So I know dumb bitch being dumb, but is anybody gonna talk about that tender smile Luxia was making when she was walking away?
Thanks for the quality translations, as always!

Okay as much I love Su Luxia and wanna see the bitch suffering... This arc kind of weird feel for me in terms of the prev relationship of the current Emperor and the previous arc lol

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know I really thought the Emperor would like catch on that it really is his mom. I can only hope that she reveals her identity to him at some point. I don't need another Joseph Joestar incident. This shit is getting a little bit illegal.

Edit: Horizontal for Attention Vertical for Results. Dumb bitch really thinks any sane person is going to feel for her?

Bitch-girl cuts wrist -> MC heals the wound under the bandage -> Father: 'You dare trick me?!'
Oldest trick in the transmigrated-ancient-times-cheatbook

Dex-chan lover
Ah, attempted suicide. Just another tool of power women used in this time and society.
...Man this society sucks. I feel bad for the servants that keep getting dragged into this nonsense until they die in the crossfire.

At least our son is still clear-minded and is slowly cluing in. I wonder if this means he noticed that she's more devious than she looks? That official with him sure didn't react pleasantly at being reminded of the empress after all.
Not...sure how I feel about seducing our son though, even "not related by blood" twice removed.

I hope su luxia does admit to her son that it's her lmao it would be pretty sweet

If anyone's really curious about the ending for this arc and whether there's any romance,
don't worry there's no incest(?) here, keep reading because this arc is one of the greatest.

Considering his behaviour from the time where su luxia died I could say he has a mother complex lmao
I'll just enjoy the ride~ afterall it's not like she was his mother by blood and going through several lifetime already, those days raising the emperor seems to be short imo

She keeps digging holes for herself... 🤨

Thank you for the update ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread