Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 167 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Go to hell, scum!

Dex-chan lover
haha I knew I was right!!

Also yes, watching that fucking pig begging for it life only to be killed is just so satisfying!!

@Spaced92 I know right?1 I was so glad she stopped it before that happened even though it's what her sister was going to do to her. I have even more respect for her now.

Page 11 when she slit his throat was beautiful ^q^
Thank you for the chapter!!!

Finally that maniac got what he deserved, tho I would have preferred for him to suffer a bit more, but fine since the second daughter is totally done for this time

He didn't deserve a quick death. For what he did to all those innocent people, he should get a punishment way worse. That's my only complaint with this.

Killing 2 birds with one stone. As expected of our queen luxia. Also more respect to her bc she still didn't let that the fucker rapes her sister. Would've wanted his death to be more painful but that scene was quite beautiful

All r*pists should just die, she did great by killing him, who knows how many women were going to be abused because of scums like him.

Users who are viewing this thread