Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 161 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- E'huang and Nvying

Fed-Kun's army
Dude he doesn't think you look good in red. He was beyond disappointed after he saw her face. Jesus when will she get a fucking clue.

@mangagon I read traditional Chinese not simplified so I recognize like, 2/3 of the words, but I still read English translations since I'm unlikely to get all the details with my partial understanding. Mind you I don't understand all the details myself, hence why I'm reading, so expect more background to whatever I say.
Ooooooh, well don't you worry because Su Luxia's guide to avoiding (or was it slapping? I forgot, but you know.) bitches works. I'm not sure exactly how it happens because I was too lazy to read the raws thoroughly and instead just glanced through the pictures. It suffices to say that the little green tea bitch fails miserably. Also our girl is marries the emperor at the end then confirms his suspicions that she's a reincarnation of his mom and disappears in a meteor shower because the emperor has some sort of Oedipus complex. Well they weren't blood related, but still kinda iffy, since SLX did raise him. I probably missed a lot of stuff in the middle but that's basically the ending of this arc.

Isn't she showing her hand too much? She throws them all out there at once, like pew pew pew, but she only needs one and to feed it one at a time. Why is she so hasty?

Reading the spoilers made me feel regret because I pity the original Ziyue and wish she woke up by the emperor's side, since he seems like a good person :3

omg!! I don't think the Emperor will believe her but this still puts me on edge..

Again a good scheme, but this guy is already suspicious of you and saw you plot against her unsuccessfully.

Dex-chan lover
Said she looks bad in red, still wears it.
Obviously done to be a fast way of grabbing his attention.

Boy too smart to fall for this dumb plan.

How often does he have to tell her, that she looks shitty in red - he is even outright straight with it... 😑

Users who are viewing this thread